Just Got Back!! God That Sucked (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol i walked out an hour into the exam. omg i failed FAILED!!! goodbye UAI anything above 60. god. i had no fucking idea. i guess every single question. OHHH this is bad. bad bad

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
I left with about 40mins left to go... but we started like 10mins early.

I thought it was pretty good! Not a lot of calculations which is great!!

The last core question, the thing about the water catchment, was sooo easy!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
AAAHHHHHH!!!! i knew people would be like this. *sobs hysterically* why cant i do it? why cant i understand chemistry? i studied so hard. and none of it sank in.

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
AAAHHHHHH!!!! i knew people would be like this. *sobs hysterically* why cant i do it? why cant i understand chemistry? i studied so hard. and none of it sank in.
dude! u studied for this one?

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
i studied so hard. and none of it sank in.
Well you can only do your best! And if you tried your best, then you should be proud!!

P.S. I sound like a mum.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
blah. i know i could have done better. in the actual exam that is. i shouldnt have left early. should have gone thru it more. OHHH regret sux

daffidoll

love the attitude! i goota admit that was really tough i was like WTF? every second throughout exam. you gotta admit though that the multiple choice section was excruciatingly cruel!!!

100percent

HSC
i think it was a beautiful exam. answered everything. i study some useless stuff though. but i'm content

HSC
I thought that was my easiest exam so far. should get a 75/100 (allowing 25 marks of silly mistakes/missing info)
A couple of the MC we're tricky but i got them down to 1/2 options out of 4.
Hey look on the bright side.. NO MORE CHEMISTRYY! :D

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Aww, poor shelly.

That paper wasn't as terrible as it could have been, unlike the guy above me I thought those were the easiest multiple choice of any chem exam I've ever done (usually they're heaps tricky). I admit I'm not going to get many marks on a lot of the long answers though, eg.

"Assess... something... biopolymer"

I wrote, "Cellulose nitrate. Used for photographic film. Doesn't hurt the environment much."

SDuke

HSC
Yeah it wasnt too bad, about 10 ppl (out of 21 ) in my skool left with quite a lot of time. The questions werent tough and there wasnt a lot questions, overal it was easier than i thought it would be.

100percent

HSC
SDuke said:
Yeah it wasnt too bad, about 10 ppl (out of 21 ) in my skool left with quite a lot of time. The questions werent tough and there wasnt a lot questions, overal it was easier than i thought it would be.
weren't alot of questions, i see that as a bad thing. since the questions were worth more marks. i'd prefer more questions with less marks per question. and indeed, i had like an hour to do my option topic which was great.

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
100percent said:
weren't alot of questions, i see that as a bad thing. since the questions were worth more marks. i'd prefer more questions with less marks per question. and indeed, i had like an hour to do my option topic which was great.
I would rather have a test like the one we had today- not too long, not too short.

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
l-mercedes-l said:
Yep. have to sound like a nerd and aggree with you... perfect end to HSC. i know ive done all i can now and the rest is up to the BOS
Awesome, I finished too but I know very people who have finsihed. :( No celebrating till like friday and beyond.

foliage

HSC
Sepulchres said:
Awesome, I finished too but I know very people who have finsihed. :( No celebrating till like friday and beyond.
lucky ppl... here for the last day, last exam. friday afternoon, drama, the last HSC exam 2005. When I finish that paper, I'm going to dwadle and take my time writing student numbers and tying up string etc... take my time walking out of the exam room, and maybe, just maybe, I'll be the last person in the entire state to walk out of HSC 2005.

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
foliage said:
lucky ppl... here for the last day, last exam. friday afternoon, drama, the last HSC exam 2005. When I finish that paper, I'm going to dwadle and take my time writing student numbers and tying up string etc... take my time walking out of the exam room, and maybe, just maybe, I'll be the last person in the entire state to walk out of HSC 2005.
lol. Guess what. I took two pieces of brown strings and my student card as memorabilia LOL. I'm gonna post pictures later.

darkwarrior2

HSC
How many calculation quesitons were there?

Just want to know, cos i stuffed up the molar ratio things. i thought if they are in ratio 2:1 then the "1" has 2x the moles of the "2", is it correct? or should it be half?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)