Just me? (1 Viewer)

MushROOM HeaD

HSC
Is it just me but did anyone else not finish the exam?

i mean it was my mistake really ... i thought the exam finished at a later time and as a result paced myself for the time i predicted .. i didn't get to finish sction 1 .. which is quiet sad because that's my strongest section .. twas looking easy aswell .. lost 9 marks is there still hope?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Hopefully you can make up for it in paper 2. ;)

I didn't get to finish section 1 as well, mainly because I spent an extra 5 minutes on another section. But it only costed me a 1 marker which I didn't get time to attempt.

pist_pete

HSC
LOL section I was NOT easy at all......prob the hardest Section I i've seen, and yeh ran out of time as well....-_- expecting to lose at least 5-6 marks in Section I

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
i was so scared i wouldnt finish it (like in the trials)
so i shorten everything and brush over everything without really integrate it or watever

=(

i think i wont finish the paper2 then.haha

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Sparcod said:
I didnt finish the essay- the most important one.
Don't worry, it's not the most important one. They're all of equal value.

passion89

HSC
coldasice said:
this girl (standard english) from my year didn't even touch the first section as she ran out of time.

she was literally about to cry....she spent too much time on her essay + creative writing piece.

there goes 15 marks! I kinda felt sorry for her though :/
Yeah I had a couple of girls who hadn't even attempted one of the sections. One of the girls had it in her mind that the exam was actually 3 hours which screwed her up completely.

celery

HSC
dont worry, i didnt finish section I either coz i spent an extra 5 mins on the essay....i tried wrapping it up though....if i had an extra 5 mins i wouldve finished fine.

P

pLuvia

I didn't get to finish the section 1 properly so rushed the last question. Was planning on doing the first section in 30-35 mins, but went a bit over, and had 35 mins for the creative writing

Riviet

HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
I didn't get to finish the section 1 properly so rushed the last question. Was planning on doing the first section in 30-35 mins, but went a bit over, and had 35 mins for the creative writing
I was in a similar situation with section 1 (did it last). I did the questions in this order though: 5 marker, half-rushed the two 3 markers, rushed the 2 marker, and scraped one of the 1 markers before running out of time. It meant that I didn't end up running out of time in the 5 marker. A bit of exam strategy my english teacher taught me. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)