just out of curiosity (1 Viewer)

georgiarae

HSC
hey just for the sake of knowing what theme has everyone chosen for their body of work? im fine in this department so im not looking to steal your ideas im just curious and interested in comparing what im doing with what everyone else is doing... my theme is a combination of sex/feminism/sexual repression/finding balance between sexuality and power...
my case studies are mary cassatt, judy chicago and tracey emin.

anyone up for sharing?

ayuptr

HSC
My theme is developing and Identity, but this is for my VCE Studio Arts..no one in that forum seems to do it!

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
The beauty and nature of love in how it does not discriminate and how the body expresses love.

My influences are Nan Goldin, Jobi Cobb, Lara Jade(hahaha artists off DeviantArt rock), Nobuyoshi Araki and Bill Henson(naturally.)

Kezalicious

HSC
the links between eastern and western cultures, and some other things...that are secret hehe:D

LaurJ_12

HSC
Im doing, the effect of the land in rural areas on youth and identity.. interested in any ideas or comments..

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
HinikuTheNinja said:
The beauty and nature of love in how it does not discriminate and how the body expresses love.

My influences are Nan Goldin, Jobi Cobb, Lara Jade(hahaha artists off DeviantArt rock), Nobuyoshi Araki and Bill Henson(naturally.)
:) Great voice of artists!!!

Answering to the main question
Ophelia from Hamlet

punk_tartan

HSC
im doing the corruipt nature of humans through a portal if scientific maipulation and engineering :D

drak and evil but you know how it is
influenecs from goya, henson, kentridge and piccninni

bellydancer

HSC
3 types of art styles
dutch masters
impressionism
surrealism
all with the subject of still life
the surreal one i finished last term
looks soo cool
pity have no photo

Kitty_182

HSC
Hey everyone,

Your ideas all sound really great!

I've decided to focus my body of work on women stereotypes and their place within society. I'm looking at women within the media and the pressure for women to conform and the reprecussions of this. I'm mostly working with fabrics and thick, oil based paints and my influences have been Picasso, Miro, otto dix and Ben Quilty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)