just randomly (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hi guys and dolls

just need some suggestions on what i can wear with this oneteaspoon skirt i got a while ago, i love it but it seems a little too dressy for daytime and is kinda boofy... goddammit i really need a new pair of boots, yay for being broke

i have a pair of beige-coloured boots that zip up, they're smoothish leather but my friend says they look like gumboots :p might look a little weird with stockings though, and i'll have to wear stockings with it now coz it's short (it's not as short as it looks in the 2nd pic though).

NB. mine's a blue-ish colour, just haven't been bothered to take photos and no other pics on teh net.

(on the right)

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Id say something simple since the skirt is pretty elaborate. Just a black tank or something.

Then again, its not summer.

tempco

HSC
yeh, i've seen someone pull that off rather nicely with a black v-neck button up sweater thing. that's with a skirt identical to the one up top.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
black halter top i think
sorry Babu i tried searching for a good look online but can't find one. i'll try girl spotting when i'm in the city cause heaps of girls have great tops with that skirt. it is a bit dressy bit a few girls can pull it off. it's a summer look though.

love the skirt btw and the girls who wear them :p

the last laugh
HSC
aww thanks guys

i think i'll just wear it with a cord jacket, random top and black slouch boots... i don't care if they're from last year and are now "out of fashion", they're soo comfy and i can't afford new boots anyway :p

i also need new stockings... i'll probably just wear my voodoo ones for now (they're the same as spin spin's in her boot thread)

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Yeah a simple shirt would look good, like a basic tee, i think it would look okay just to wear during the day time.

HSC
bubz :D said:
hi guys and dolls

just need some suggestions on what i can wear with this oneteaspoon skirt i got a while ago, i love it but it seems a little too dressy for daytime and is kinda boofy... goddammit i really need a new pair of boots, yay for being broke

i have a pair of beige-coloured boots that zip up, they're smoothish leather but my friend says they look like gumboots :p might look a little weird with stockings though, and i'll have to wear stockings with it now coz it's short (it's not as short as it looks in the 2nd pic though).

NB. mine's a blue-ish colour, just haven't been bothered to take photos and no other pics on teh net.

(on the right)
OMG bubz!!! I have that in pink!!!!

I reckon it looks really good with a cardi (think Alannah Hill), but atm i'm broke too. So sad.
Glasson sells some pretty funky purple and teal fishnet stockings.
You could wear them with some cute flats. I'm not a fan of boots cause they tend to look skanky with minis, but i guess you could pull it off with gumboots or something like that.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
whatever you do, make sure the top you wear it with is long sleeved and fairly covered, if you wear a halter top with that or something really low it will look far too skanky

the last laugh
HSC
whiterabbit, i have black fishnets that have lasted me a year so far, but i think one more wear will be the end of them :p and i understand about the boots + mini = skanky, but it really depends... if your skirt was REALLY short then definitely no. but my slouch boots are round-toed and flat, anyway :p yay for 2004.

em - yeah definitely, i'm thinking of wearing the cord jacket i was wearing when we met up, and a cami with lace detail around the top... i never really wear low-cut tops anyway :p

nat - ohhh i really want a blazer but i'm so broke... sucks when you just want to buy everything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)