just thought i'd ask.... (1 Viewer)

khandigirl

psychotic wench
HSC
hey:)

any of you know if its possible for a high 70 - mid 80's average student to somehow get HSC results high 80's / 90's? not uai... just ... tripping bout the exam and yeah... sorry if that sounded completely incoherent but eh, im tired and stressed. not a good mix.

thanks for anyones help!

A l

HSC
N/A
It depends on one or more of the following:
- the standards or difficulty of that school's assessment tasks
- the ranks of the student(s) in comparison to the school grade
- the ranks of the student(s) in comparison to the state
- the student's performance in the external exam
- other factors which I cannot think of at the moment...

For reported HSC marks, students work against a set of standards, which in a lot of cases are much softer than the standards set in many schools. So, in response to your question, yes; it is possible.

khandigirl

psychotic wench
HSC
eh i dunno. i think sometimes i freak out for no reason... eh

thanks heaps tho... stupid teachers... theyre really really good at freaking us out saying that it doesnt matter how well we're going in our school (which we know) cos the rest of the state is better than us LOL. yup. exact phrase from one of my wonderful english teachers.

i dunno. for some reason I keep thinking that the HSC actual Exam will just kill my marks n stuff... just have this feeling that my school's work is alot easier than the HSC will be... which is obvious... oh to hell with it im half asleep... will try to thank u better when im more awake lol

thanks again but

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)