just wanna know (1 Viewer)

"Chubby"

HSC
hey, for all u HSC 06'ers and thos who are really serious about their studies and wanna get into university, how many of you guys work? and how long do u work per week? for e.g only thursday night or sat and sun?? and do u think working 4hrs per week on a thur night (not directly after school) is a lot for someone like me, considering i have 4 hrs of tutoring on sunday which practically takes up my whole day

thankyou heaps for ur opinion.

jameso7

HSC
4 hours seems ok. but it really depends on how you personally handle all your work, what your workload's like with your subs etc. i worked a few times a week all last year and up until the end of term one this year and it was ok but i figured i needed some more time now. and it's not like the time i'm not at work necessarily goes towards study always, but it's great to have time to do nothing when you're not doing school stuff. but the sudden lack of income sucks!

"Chubby"

HSC
im pretty alright with it, i come home after school and do my hw and den after 7 30pm i study ahahahah, i also play school netball on fri arvo so i don't get home until around 7 30pm.

santaslayer

HSC
if u aren't desperate for the money then just apply in september for holiday work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)