just wondering, what's your uai goal range & course preference? (1 Viewer)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Ill be content with 95.xx-97.00. :cool:
Ill be happy with > 97.00 :D
Ill be pissed off with < 95.00 :mad:

I want to do law at UTS. :D
Failing that Law at MacQ. :)
Failing that communications at UTS. :mad:

a_person86

HSC
I must admit after reading the posts here, alot of people have high expectations. Dont get me wrong, people get 99z but i think expecting to get it is being very cocky. And schools that estimate UAIz, wtf! That would fuck people up, if the schools says this is what we predict you will get, thats unnecessary pressure! Well anyway, my preferences are both realistic and optimistic. Starts at 92.25 to as low as 76.5.

I would love 85+, happy with 80, content with high 70z. Anything below that would dissapoint me.

"No Expectations - No Dissapointments!"

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
im expecting anything over 96 and upto about 98.5. id be happy with anything over 95 though (it still very respectable and i only really have to get into med sci anyways so why add on the pressure). My highest preference is combines medicine and science and i need 99 to have a chance at getting an interview. they take 10 people. next is medical science and ill need about 95 (last year 94.45). ill be happy to do medical science. Both are at sydney uni

cephren

a_person86 said:
I would love 85+, happy with 80, content with high 70z. Anything below that would dissapoint me.

"No Expectations - No Dissapointments!"
...im aiming 4 exactly the same here... I NEED an 80 to get Materials Science Engineering @ UoW... already accepted in a Cadetship @ Bluescope Steel ONLY IF I GET THE UAI... problem is - I put Trial Results in and got 46.25 UAI... awesome right?>!?!>,>.,.,,?!....

...anywayz - i live by ur last statement...

rebooki

HSC
N/A
the course i wanna do is bachelor of media and communications majoring in journalism and an arts degree in japanese (double degree)
and i need 90 so ill be stoaked if i get it =)

superbird

HSC
seems like everybody doing the hsc this year is expecting to get a 95+ UAI

lukins007

HSC
96.5+
Totally unsure of what i want at the moment. I've spent all year planning to do B Commerce @ UNSW but as usual have had a late of change. Who knows where it will lead me but i just want to finish the exmas before i think about it too much!

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
Hmm Target is 87 (just the year i was born in :p), anything above 80 i'll be content with, anything below i wont be happy, anything below 75 well, i'll pay someone to kick my ass :(

With all these ppl questioning why people reckon they will get 99 UAI, like these guys know they are gonna get close! So im sure they will get there. If you are smart and you know it, well that will cause major ego-ness, but chances are it will pay off too :D

And btw: main target is Nanotech @ UNSW (UAI of 85)
Nanotech @ UTS (UAI of 79.55)
Nanotech @ UWS (UAI of 74.00)

So yeh hehe

Last edited:

Sonik

HSC
N/A
The same kids that laugh at those for saying they want 90's...are probably the same kids that say WHAT THE FUCK!? YOU'RE ALL LIARS!...YOU CAN'T WRITE 15 PAGES IN AN ESSAY!...

Ignorance may be bliss....but close-mindedness is for poofs.

Now that I got that outta the way....Anything over 90...yes that's right...NINETY!...I will be happy with & will get me into what I want to do....anything above that would be killer!

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
I'm aiming for a 99.00 to get into the ANU Distinguished Scholar program...
mmm i'm nervous about it thought - failing that i should get the marks to get into arts/law at ANU

jessum

HSC
grr well at the beginning of the year i was thinking i could get 95 easy, and then the school gave me 97 as a prediction for the unsw med application, but now, after all these bloody hsc exams i reckon ill be lucky to get 80. i just feel soooo bummed about it all
and to make it worse, i got an interview at newcastle uni, which isnt bad, but in my head it puts extra pressure on me to get the 93.8 to give myself a chance at getting into med there.
ill probably end up in some crummy arts course at uow grr

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I would love to get an 88 so that I can do (read my sig) bt Id also be happy with anything above 81.05 cos I can still do a course I like. I doubt Ill get that but yeah....
Hey anyone know when and where we find out what uni/college we got into?

budj

HSC
Im aiming for anything between 90 - 95. Anything over that and ill be over the moon. i think 94 should get me into actuarial + economics at ANU. 98-99 would be swell to get into the PhB, but im not stressing

hsc_dysentery

HSC
well

anything above 90, i'll b happy with... but, i heard they r going to mark down our uais by heaps!!

dont ask me where i got this but, that's what i've been hearing..

to get into 90s, what do u have to get in your exams??

i'm doing marked down subs as art, ancient his, bio, 2unit math and standard eng.
probably it 's not poss with my bloody subs huh?

tranquilized

HSC
i hope you guys studyed your arses off if your expecting above 90. i'd be stoked with the 70's. Im going to tropical queensland to further study at uni...should be warm with lots of hot tanned babes!!!! :D

Caboodles

To get into the course I really wanna do at university- A bachelor of Animation I have to get 87% But if I get 75-80% I will be so happy!:D

viking

I'm going for above 90 but I only need 88 for science at Queesland Uni, yeah Queensland!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)