just wondering, what's your uai goal range & course preference? (1 Viewer)

ecka

I'll be happy with anything over 80. My highest uai is 91 but i don't really want it so no real pressure.

pitted

HSC
N/A
i think i have posted b4 but here it is again...i think ill get over 80.
wanting to get over 90 - just coz that would be cool
well thats it
ciao.

Benjamin

80s+ = me EXTREMELY happy! :)

Dear everyone,

I am aiming for anything in the 80's. If I get in the low 80's then I will do a Bachelor of Arts(/law maybe) at whichever university I decide on. I realy would like to study in England, any one got any info?

I want to study Law and Politics so I can become a politician and make Australia a better country. I can start from bachelor of arts if I need too, but, if I could do Bachelor of arts/law.. :D I am praying to God so much I get it! :)

Would make me brake down in tears of joy= 85+
What would rock my world: 80+
what I would be alright with: 77+

I am expecting: 78
(Though people in the UAI section estimated I will probly get in the 80s)

I put my heart and all my effort into the HSC

BRING IT ON!!!

GOD BLESS!
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR HSC RESULTS/UAI!!!

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
I only got 75.4 so any career plans I had of becoming a lawyer/politician had to be shelved. I still plan to become a politician, and bring my unique skills and practice in the Creative Arts to provide a unique insight into the running of this country when I eventually become Prime Minister.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
At the time of post there is only 9 days, 17 hours, 3 minutes and 40 seconds until hsc results come out

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
acmilan said:
At the time of post there is only 9 days, 17 hours, 3 minutes and 40 seconds until hsc results come out
oh shut up you lol. dont want to know. just hope im in for a surprisingly good result like after trials

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
it might be close. did you put like all high 80s in as your hsc aligned marks. that sounds right for those marks

tennille

HSC
I was originally aiming for 96-97, but I'll be happy with 92-93. I feel as if I'm going to get into the 80s, though.

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
Benjamin said:
Dear everyone,

I am aiming for anything in the 80's. If I get in the low 80's then I will do a Bachelor of Arts(/law maybe) at whichever university I decide on. I realy would like to study in England, any one got any info?

I want to study Law and Politics so I can become a politician and make Australia a better country. I can start from bachelor of arts if I need too, but, if I could do Bachelor of arts/law.. :D I am praying to God so much I get it! :)

Would make me brake down in tears of joy= 85+
What would rock my world: 80+
what I would be alright with: 77+

I am expecting: 78
(Though people in the UAI section estimated I will probly get in the 80s)

I put my heart and all my effort into the HSC

BRING IT ON!!!

GOD BLESS!
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR HSC RESULTS/UAI!!!

Cheers mate. Remember everyone - success is relative.

Go hard son!

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I had a gradual transition for what i was aiming for. When i was in year 10 i would have been so happy just to get over 50. By the end of prelim year I was probably looking around mid 80s. During mid hsc i had my sights realistically set on low 90s. Now i am hoping for atleast 98 to get into BIT at USYD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)