Just Wondering (1 Viewer)

Harkaraj

HSC
Uni Grad
I have picked 3U Maths for year 11 and am currently doing year 10 Advanced Maths and have achieved marks in the 90s throughout the year and I was wondering if I will continue on achieving the same marks in 3U Maths with the same amount of effort and time, or will I have to work more for the same marks?

Thanks for your time.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
You'll see, won't you? Just do your best so that you won't think back and regret it :)

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Depends on how hard your teacher make the tests. My math is is super nasty and puts all these extra hard questions in which she never taught us how to do. Last test i did was 24 pages long.

Black Hawker

HSC
Harkaraj said:
I have picked 3U Maths for year 11 and am currently doing year 10 Advanced Maths and have achieved marks in the 90s throughout the year and I was wondering if I will continue on achieving the same marks in 3U Maths with the same amount of effort and time, or will I have to work more for the same marks?

Thanks for your time.
Hi Hark,

Hows you holiday been? Welcome to Bored of Studies Forum. Well, you would probably need to study a bit harder, because we are going over our 3 unit course quickly. I believe we are starting after the school certificate. I got a feeling our teachers' going to make it really hard for us, since we go to a selective school. But if you keep up the study thens no problems.

Harkaraj

HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks for the comments people,

My holidays have been good, how are you going Kelvin?

ronaldinho

Banned
HSC
u have to put in more effort man.. depends.. if u been studying bout 2-3 hrs in year 10 for year 10 maths and got 90.. then probably u can do the same in year 11 and get 90+ BUT to do that u need to absorb the concepts really quickly and do homework etc etc

but the concepts are a bit ahrder to understand, and some questions will b VERY confusing..
but 90 is not out of reach.! goodluck
cya!

Black Hawker

HSC
Harkaraj said:
Thanks for the comments people,

My holidays have been good, how are you going Kelvin?
Kinda boring. So freaking tired - just got back from work at Maccas...

Anyone started studying for School Cert?

Harkaraj

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol, nice man your earning heaps of cash, Ive done Science, History and Geography but am yet to start English and Computing Studies, Maths Im good with.

xlr8-crillz

HSC
Harkaraj said:
Lol, nice man your earning heaps of cash, Ive done Science, History and Geography but am yet to start English and Computing Studies, Maths Im good with.
how do u study for english, other than comprehension practice.

Harkaraj

HSC
Uni Grad
Well basically just go through language techniques/devices and do the past papers and also practice some of the short answers, possibly learn the structure of an essay, letter to the editor etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)