keds...cool or crap? (1 Viewer)

cuppy

HSC
N/A
is it true that keds give you really bad blisters?

i've had my eye on a pair for a while but i don't want to buy them unless i know they will be comfortable.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i get really bad blisters from mine, i never wear them anymore..but lots of shoes give me blisters so i'm probably not a good indicator :s

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
yes! they are very uncomfortable and give terrible blisters. i bought a pair and had to take them back because they just hurt wayyyy too much.

yupkigirl__

HSC
love them, i have the cream coloured ones with cherries on them (just like a billion other people) and they're quite comfy, although my feet hurt after standing in them for a while. but besides that, theyre great!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
k, possibly a really obvious answer, but i really have no idea (and just looked at the site and i can't find where they're stocked)..where can you buy human slip ons? they're really cute!! and i really want some comfy slip ons

somewhere like wild surf co/general pants co??

Lennie

@ SDS we have super cute kustom and gallaz ones worth checking out too.
havent tried the kustom ones, but i own a pair of gallaz and they are pretty comfy.

HSC
I have a pair of the cherry ones (thy're incredibly cute) but they gave me blisters! They make my feet pretty sore too just standing in them.

cuppy

HSC
N/A
the cherry ones are so cute! but at the same time quite common :(

alby

cool duckie
HSC
or you've got feet that were meant for them
my feet are a bit on the wide side so i get blisters pretty easily :( (but i'm sure there's a million more people with feet wider than mine)
from past experience, anything with fairly solid heels are likely to lead towards blisters

HSC
cuppy said:
and iheartpaulfrank too =]
:eek: (if u called me cute) :( (if you called me common)

@ Nakashima: I like those ones too but they were sold out and I went for the cherry ones.

Last edited:

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Ive got two pairs.
They are okay. in the beginning they did give blisters.

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
yeah they're really uncomfy to begin with. either that, or that i have produced an extra layer of skin which makes me unaware of the pain the keds put me through

*Minka*

HSC
Horribly uncomfortable. First time I wore mine, they blistered my feet so badly after just foury minutes I couldn't even walk and had to put sticky tape over the blisters just to go to the car and my feet ached. The blisters were so nasty they took three weeks to go away too.

Yeha. My feet REALLY disagree with Keds.

rumour

HSC
Mine give me blisters if I wear them for a long time. But other than that I love them!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
*Minka* said:
Horribly uncomfortable. First time I wore mine, they blistered my feet so badly after just foury minutes I couldn't even walk and had to put sticky tape over the blisters just to go to the car and my feet ached. The blisters were so nasty they took three weeks to go away too.

Yeha. My feet REALLY disagree with Keds.
haha yep! same thing happened to me on my 19th birthday..i had LOTS of fun, but i was in pain for pretty much the whole next month lol..my skin is STILL a little bit pink on the back of my heels and that was a whole 9mths ago!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)