Keep Exam? (1 Viewer)

bored89

HSC
Did you guys get to keep your exam? we did - but i thought u werent allowed to take ANYTHING from the exam room:confused:

Mikki14

HSC
Yeah people where taking it out of our exam room as well. I considered it for a second then realised it would just be burnt with the BOS booklet so why bother. I let it behind with the exam and the end of the journeys part of my life.

starrysky

HSC
You're allowed to take the Question Booklets from the exam room, nothing else. Boo yah. I'm taking all my Exam Papers, so that I can burn them all in a mass bonfire at midday on November 2.

So yeah, I took mine. :eek:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
You can take the question booklet just not the answer booklets. I know at my old school yesterday some supervisors stopped students from taking the question booklet while others were told they could take it if they wanted.

NovaAesa

HSC
I took mine, but I think I was the only one at my school that did.

IMTB

HSC
yeh took it. but I dont get it, what if theres others who havent done the exam due to misadvanture? I was a bit surprised we could all take it out...:O

morganforrest

HSC
I don't think they sit the exam if they lodge a misadventure appeal. They just get their assessment mark or something.

mortisflux

HSC
I took mine with me. When the supervisor checked the sheet we had to sign and stuff, he told me to take it for "sentimental value" ...

candid

HSC
i took mine and threw all my notes into it. i'm gonna do that for each exam and yeah BONFIRE FTW.

P

pat29

yeh i got 2 keep mine 2 i was like wtf...i dont want this!
i wana burn everything when im done

~untitled~

HSC
I was going to but then after i had finished writing my number and stuff on all the papers, and then all the examiners came over to talk to me when they signed that thing, and then i left and forgot.

katie2261

HSC
bored89 said:
Did you guys get to keep your exam? we did - but i thought u werent allowed to take ANYTHING from the exam room:confused:
I took mine.. planning to burn it with the rest of my notes after it is all over!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)