Keep it or Lose it (1 Viewer)

khetfx

I’ve been with a girl for 4 months, 4 months of happiness. But it ended because of a wierd reason. Here is my story

I been in a stable relationship, everything is good but i ended. Why did it end? Because it’s too stable. I had a girl which i truly love, the person who made me happy, but we broke up because been with me is not good enough for her life.

Her life which she says changed ever since she was dating me in a bad way (the personality not the relationship itself) . Bad?, its not my fault which made her life bad, if anything, I would help her be a good person and a great daughter but not to influence her.

Example : She would lie to her parents to be go out with me. I didn;t know she lied so why would it be my fault.

People would die to have a wonderful and stable relationship, I was indeed grateful to be with someone to can trust and love but seeing it break in half brings me back to the high way. Usually in a relationship, people break up because their relationship isn’t stable and that I can agree on.

As a boyfriend, he should be on the girl side and hold her hand and support her, to be a loving daughter and not to lie, to push her to achieve her goals, to be on focus and not be blurred from her life. Even for me, I would be piss to see my friends failing their subject and to see my girlfriend like that, i would give her all the support she needs.

Here is a question.
Is there a difference between the ages of relationships? 19 years old couple to have a serious relationship, why lose something you know the relationship is going to be stable? Would you keep it or would you lose it and hoping to see someone like that again when you hit 24.

So if your in the my girlfriends position, would you keep it or would you lose it?

Last edited:

bubble_tea

Personally, I think that you should stay with her. You're not influencing her, she makes her own decisions and well, people change - its just that you were there to see her change. Its so hard to be contempt and to maintain a healthy relationship, not to mention finding the 'right' person.. and now that you have, you should do anything to keep it.

Take note that her parents will eventually let her date when she's older.. You's could probably sort of go on a break for a little while, and if you's don't get back together then consider the relationship as it wasn't meant to be..

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
i can't decrypt what you just said =/

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
i read it

but too confusing, i dont even know if the person is a guy or girl and wat the problem is

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
How can it be stable and bad at the same time ?

If she wants out, let her go, if you truly love her, thats the way you should, as a guy your duty is to keep the gal happy, once you cant do that, let her go.

HSC
N/A
did she brake up with him? did he brake up with her? is she going to brake up with him? is he going to brake up with her? is she really a him? is he really gay? ooo its just to hard to understand.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i dont really have any idea on what that person said...maybe english was their seond language. but from what i gather, people are going to change in a relatinship whether they like it or not. i was with this guy, we had a real stable relationship and i loved him, though i had changed in a bad way, like become rebellious etc. in the end i hated that person and realised if a guy i was with made me hate myself, regardless of how much i loved him, our relationship would be going nowhere. my current boyfriend has changed me also, except in a better way. so no matter what, if your in a relationship you do change. because you have to juggle friends, family and your partner etc.
so if your saying she thinks she has changed in a bad way, and she doesnt like the person she has become, than you will be better off breaking up. if one of the people in a relationship hate who they are, the relationship will never be a happy one.

Tuna

HSC
N/A
khetfx said:
I’ve been with a girl for 4 months, 4 months of happiness ended from something which I think is wrong to do.

Be in a stable relationship, everything is good but to end it. Why end it? Because it’s too stable. Having a girl which you truly love and want to be with, the person who made me happy, to end because been with me is not good enough for her life. Her life which she says changed ever since she was with me for the bad. Bad, its not my fault which made her life bad, anything, I would help her be a good person and a great daughter but not to influence her.

People would die to have a wonderful and stable relationship, I was indeed grateful to be with someone to can trust and love but seeing it break in half brings me back to the high way. Usually in a relationship, people break up because their relationship isn’t stable and that I can agree on.

As a boyfriend, he should be on the girl side and hold her left hand and support her, to be a loving daughter and not to lie, to push her to achieve her goals, to be on focus and not be blurred from life. Even for me, I would be piss to see my friends failing their subject and to see my girlfriend like that; I would grab her hand and push her to do her work.

Is there a difference between the ages of relationships? 19 years old couple to have a serious relationship, why lose something you know the relationship is going to be stable? Would you keep it or would you lose it and hoping to see someone like that again when you hit 24.

So would you keep it or would you lose it?

Khetfx, I assume that the message was about "because of you who influenced on her studying for the bad?"and now you want to break up.

Plebeian

I think the guy is saying he wants the best for his girlfriend, and he thinks that being with him isn't the best (ie. he is a bad influence on her, even though he doesn't mean to be).

So he's asking if he should break up with her, for her sake, I think.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
going with techie's interpretaion of khetf's delimma-

if you realise and understand that youre having a bad influence on her, i think youre then able to gradually change such ways if you want to be with her. i think you should not give up on the relationship because like natstar said, a stable relationship is rare because it could mean youre at a point where your both friends and lovers, which is grrreat (and im envious of :))

hope that makes sense :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
i read it

but too confusing, i dont even know if the person is a guy or girl and wat the problem is
i am laughing now because i have the same problem, lol, i can't understand a word of it

but just remember it has only been 4 months, that's not long

now explain the problem to us again...?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I don't get what his saying either lol

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
Here is my saying
Dont be shy, Give sex a try

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
you have two choices here.
you can either: a) do what you think is right for your girlfriend
b) state what you think to your girlfriend. then let her decide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)