"Keith's tutoring" (1 Viewer)

VuongstER_boi

HSC
Has anyone heard of a place called "Keith's tutoring." for Maths.? I've heard from a few ppls that it's pretty good there.I haven't tried myself. Any of u guys beeen ? :)

daviet

HSC
lol i actually talked about this in another thread!
he's awesome, but only because he talks on our level, if your sensitive then don't go.
it called KE Education, and its in yagoona too, guy is Keith Lee, who was a favourite student of Kobskiis

but at the moment, his health has been pretty poor. In fact, since i left him, 2 more people left, one was a gurl and apparently he did something BAD...

daviet

HSC
well i was a previous student for one, and plus a few of my old classmates told me so in the past. Also, it was inevitable, doing actuarual (<-- how to spell..) studies is stress squared, not good

VuongstER_boi

HSC
ohh alrights thenXD Well, i suppose i'll try anywayz.... Do u reckon he teaches better than kobskii? Also, is the homework policy strict?

I currently go to tipps and i don't find it's not benefiting me much... dunno..kobskii seeems to teach too fast without thorough explanations IMO. That's why i wanna find somewhere else..,,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)