kelly clarkson (1 Viewer)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
kelly clarkson is so good, she's awesome compared to our australian idols. Her Miss Independent is really catchy too.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by narrator
hey ToOhEyZ, did you get the album? what did you think?
yeah its good - not goo not bad - i dont mind listening to it
i got her album + delta goodrems album for $35 :)

pretty cheap!

oh by the way, i was at the nrl gf and i heard her sing - and she was crap - she screamed the entire song - it was horrid.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by babyslug
kelly clarkson is so good, she's awesome compared to our australian idols. Her Miss Independent is really catchy too.
sorry about the serial posting but yeah - i like miss independent but the song gets annoying after a while - it goes soft, then loud, then softer for like a minute, then even louder towards the end

it aint consistant and yeah - it gets kinda piercing

hmm just my 2 cents... but yeah that song is totally different from the other songs on her album...

narrator

HSC
N/A
i really like the songs low and a moment like this, that is a killer, soooooo good

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
What did she sing in the NRL final?? I want to hear it!

I bought her album. When I put it in the computer, I found that her Video of A Moment Like This is in it! OMG It was soo cool! I love that Video. The video give a brief process of her Idol journey.

My favourite songs are Before Your Love and A Moment Like This.

narrator

HSC
N/A
the official site also allows access to miss independant and low clips as well as a moment like this

i felt the clip for a moment was good because it made it seem that she really felt and knew first hand what she was singing about

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by Survivor39
My favourite songs are Before Your Love and A Moment Like This.
They're my fave as well, alongside Anytime. I also loved her rendition of Aretha Franklin's R-E-S-P-E-C-T, I think it's on her Miss Independent single.

I think Kelly is absolutely fabulous! I've seen some of her performances on American Idol and she is a fantastic performer! She can perform, and she can also sing. These two qualities, especially together, seem to be rare traits for an artist to possess.

She's currently my idol. ;)

Last edited:

Fry

i totally agree Angelic. non of the Aussie idols can ever match up to her. i saw her perform 'low' live on teen choice awards and man, shes got an amazing strong, powerful voice. it sounded exactly the same as the original song. and no, she didnt lip-synch, i cant tell.

Fry

Originally posted by Paisley
... is fucking ugly and has at best a mediocre voice.
ugly? thats way too harsh. not every young singer that comes out has to be skinny and beautiful. shes not too bad looking and her voice is far better than mediocre...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)