Kensington Offers (1 Viewer)

grimreaper

HSC
I got an offer the day after my interview... however Im sure that wont always be the case.

Paroissien

HSC
I'm talking about offers for accomodation at Kensington college

grimreaper

HSC
Paroissien said:
I'm talking about offers for accomodation at Kensington college
Yes well I was talking about the kensington colleges (though sunny obviously got a little confused hehe)

grimreaper

HSC
Idyll said:
Yeah, they do that for early offers. i went for an interview a little while ago, so let me try and jog my memory as to what my interviewer said the admissions process was.

they do early offers within a week of interview by email.
they do a main round of offers in december
people who are shortlisted receive offers in jan/feb when people with a main round offer reject them

or at least that's the way it is at phillip baxter college.

If you don't mind me asking, which college did you apply at grimreaper?
I dont remember if the guy that interviewed me told me much about the admission process - I think he pretty much spoke to me as though I was going to get offered a place soon. However, I got into Basser college so things might be different there. If you havent been offered a place yet I wouldnt worry too much, as they most probably havent sent all applications out yet and a fair few people reject applications as they get offered to go to other colleges.

grimreaper

HSC
Well I went to the info day on wednesday and heard a couple of things that might interest those who havent received an offer yet - apparently that in the case of the kensington colleges, early conditional offers are made in december while the main round is made in january around the time of uni offers. Thats what the guy said on the talk about unsw Housing anyway

s2ophie

HSC
i remember that when i did my interview a year ago now they told me to ring up on the day i got my uai if i hadn't heard from them. They offered me a place straight away then. but i turned it down. I just wanted to know if i would get in... New was definately the better choice

grimreaper

HSC
s2ophie said:
i remember that when i did my interview a year ago now they told me to ring up on the day i got my uai if i hadn't heard from them. They offered me a place straight away then. but i turned it down. I just wanted to know if i would get in... New was definately the better choice
pfft... New... :p

jlinnn

HSC
N/A
anybody knows when international students receive their offers from kenso colleges?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)