• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Kevin Rudd salutes to his master George Bush!! (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
JaredR said:
Luckily this won't be televised in bias ignorant US media. Because if it had it would have played on America's and much of the world interpretation (or rather misinterpretation) that Australia is a bunch of jokers, as far up as the Prime Minister.

I miss you John Howard. :(

Umm there was a article about Americans not knowing the name of Australia's new Prime Minister 'Kevin Rudd'.

But majority of them know who Paul Hogan is :D

Thekirk

HSC
Please. I think I’ve reached the point in my life where I can tell between nougat and cookie. So, let’s not just say things that are obvious​

fabrications.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
Umm there was a article about Americans not knowing the name of Australia's new Prime Minister 'Kevin Rudd'.

But majority of them know who Paul Hogan is :D
Like when Julian from the chasers pretended to be John Howard, and all the americans fell for it....so funny :rofl:

HSC
Has anyone actually seen the "incident"? He laughs right after making the gesture.

So you can let go of those straws.

HSC
Trampoline Man said:
Has anyone actually seen the "incident"? He laughs right after making the gesture.

So you can let go of those straws.
I love the footage just before he does the salute. Ruddles is just standing there rubbing his hands together, clearly thinking "oh my god Im all by myself and no-one is talking to me. This is sooo embarassing".

He's so cute.

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
Yeah I quickly saw the footage and its totally been blown out of proportion... (the media sensationalise something?! no!)

I hope saluting people becomes second nature now. I also hope Kevin gets on his knees and bows next time.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
one salute and the liberals are all over it, man they are desperate. the papers are making such a big deal out of it.

i make a little salute to my mates as a 'hello' all the time, who is to say he wasn't doing the same thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)