KEY QUOTES + TECHNIQUES for Area of Study Paper 1 Exam Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

amunce

HSC
Just doing last minute study for the Trials paper i have tomorrow, and i was wondering if anyone could just tell me some Key quotes and techniques for whichever of the 3 texts they are doing, and how they relate to the Focus - Imaginative Journeys.

Or If you know any good links or sources that will help me with this because i havent done too well in the Essay questions before and i still havent even decided 100% which texts i am choosing.

Also are there any good combinations of texts to choose that work well together or any bad combinations of texts that i should stay away from?

By the way, the prescribed texts that i studied are the Coleridge poems:
- This Lime-Tree Bower my Prison
- Frost at Midnight
- Kubla Kahn

ok well thanks.. lol btw as you might be able to tell, im very stressed at the moment so sorry if theres already been a thread on this that i missed or anything.

Cheerss

Last edited:

lucyjean

HSC
hey. kinda late reply...
im doing collerige as well (might help if i can spell his name)

Im focusing on lime tree bower and kubla khan...
i found i got my best results from, not reading texts about the poem, but more going through each one and making sure i properly understand his opium induced state of writing.
I made it into a story of my own so i properly understood it (this is more for kubla khan)

i have a page of notes on them which i will post in the next few days :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)