Kiama Schoolies? (1 Viewer)

MandiMoo

HSC
lol where r u from... i like bout 5 mins away from kiama and its nice for day trips but i wouldnt stay there.. oh well hope u have fun... the beachs r good and try the italian resturant near subway on the main street its goodo

MandiMoo

HSC
How much is it costin ya if ya dont mind me asking and how long ya stayin 4??

wwjd_frog14

HSC
yeh the italian restaurant is good...is it called centrepoint? newayz...if u want 2 go out @ nite, wollongong is the best place 2 go... the glassy, cooneys etc :)

Counterfeit

HSC
hey i live in kiama :D:D yay, i was hoping people would come here for schoolies.

Tell me when ur down, i'll come visiting

Warning however there is NOTHING to do here, and i mean nothing.

Its nice and beachy and quiet and quaint, but unless u like terrace shops u will just have to amuse your self.

How many of you are coming down and where r u staying? And what kind of a schoolies are you after, will you have transport? Fill me in and ill point u in the right direction. OO let me be your schoolies guide!

(btw hi Nikita muaha! :D)

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
yeah man im goin 2 schoolies in kiama, im starting in about 10 seconds and hitting the piss for the next 5 months.....except for a week in surfers :p

as 2 where people are staying, last year there were a heap staying at easts beahc but they all realised they were 2 far away from everything and due to there only being about 2 taxis in kiama, they were gettin lifts off the dominos drivers :D

if ur gunna stay in kiama just stay at the backpackers, the grand or the inn cause then its cheap and ur close 2 the traino so u can get the train in2 the gong 2 go 2 cooneys, glassy, oxford, rustys and more.....

i find it funny that people come 2 kiama for schoolies....but i suppose gold coast peopel wonder y we go up there, please dont anyone tell me they are going 2 schoolies in jamberoo?.....however this would be the place to go if ur 17, jamba pub stars legal service for u at the age of 5 once u can hold a scooner

MandiMoo

HSC
HAHAHAHahahHAHHAhHAhHAhHAhA

I used to go to Jamberoo pub when I was about 5, and i would sit up on the bar while my mums friends band played lol... i bet they wouldve served me a beer if i hadve asked...lol thanks 4 bringin back old memorys.

Is the glass house and all them places any good becuase im only 17 and i havnt been to any of em.. all my old friends say there heaps cool but they look kinda seady??? Anyone from in or around the gong kno??

As for kiama.. i had to drive there with a big spider in my car and i was touching the peddles with the tips of my toes in case it crawled on me.. so i no longer like kiama as i had such a fearful trip there!!

shortie_89

HSC
N/A
we're goin 2 gerroa/gerringong can't rememba which one exactly lol... yerh umm should b arite as long as der's beach (lol we're inland ferals), piss and we're all together, I dont care

dawso

HSC
MandiMoo said:
HAHAHAHahahHAHHAhHAhHAhHAhA

I used to go to Jamberoo pub when I was about 5, and i would sit up on the bar while my mums friends band played lol... i bet they wouldve served me a beer if i hadve asked...lol thanks 4 bringin back old memorys.

Is the glass house and all them places any good becuase im only 17 and i havnt been to any of em.. all my old friends say there heaps cool but they look kinda seady??? Anyone from in or around the gong kno??

As for kiama.. i had to drive there with a big spider in my car and i was touching the peddles with the tips of my toes in case it crawled on me.. so i no longer like kiama as i had such a fearful trip there!!
oxford if ur live music venue so it depends on which bands are on and what u like, glassy is nightclub so dance music, get some good djs, i actually hadnt been 2 the glassy till 2nite (yes, its 4:30am and im posting on bos whilst drinking tooheys new :D)

at least there are a range of pubs all nearby in wollongong so u can crawl around, see what takes ur fancy.....

btw, it also depends on how ur bf holds up after his night out :p last i knew he was at shellys and u were gunna drive us all in2 the gong.....dont know what happened 2 him but i somehow got in2 the gong and now im home :D

sleep time

gudnight/morning all

MandiMoo

HSC
Is that u?? lol yeh he told me i might be taken him and his friend and a stranger into wollongong... they called me at 2.00am and i took em home from shellys den... i think they were to tired for wollongong.. lol haha i wouldve taken ya u kno.. oh well guess u got there some other way.. hope ya had fun!!

dawso

HSC
yes that "stranger" was me....

i have later found out/confirmed that after the gig i hung backstage with a few mates and the guys from no use for a name before some security guard made all of us leave and stop drinking (yes including tony sly....) and then we went in2 wollongong in some dude's car ...but i got home safely so its all gud :)

MandiMoo

HSC
lol, sounds dangerous.. but alls well that ends well i guess.. i think the saying goes somwthin like that.. meh

wwjd_frog14

HSC
Counterfeit...who r u? lol...u know me and i dont know u....weird...

newayz...if ur planning on catching the train from kiama 2 'gong just b careful of the guard ppls coz they check tickets....a friend of mine on friday nite got in trouble coz they got student tickets but didnt have their student cards on them...thats my warning 2 u all :)

dawso

HSC
yeah, they are tryin 2 crack down across the entire cityrail network but ive foudn that they come down on south coast line a heap cause down here u get people on long trips so they stay on one train for longer, but in sydney, people are always gettoing on and off of trains...what time did your friends see the cops? cause i was comin home on the 3:30 am train and after i got on rea;ised i didnt hav a ticket :S

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
shortie_89 said:
we're goin 2 gerroa/gerringong can't rememba which one exactly lol... yerh umm should b arite as long as der's beach (lol we're inland ferals), piss and we're all together, I dont care
I like Gerroa and Gerringong. Seven mile beach at Gerroa is nice.

dawso

HSC
lol, at least today its sunny :D im sure u can find something 2 do...do u guys hav a car? if not then ur stuck in kiama, but if u do then u can try the rec park? or come up 2 kiama downs try the sick beaches or daytrip it down 2 gezza...also some nice beaches

Pierotte

HSC
dawso said:
lol, at least today its sunny :D im sure u can find something 2 do...do u guys hav a car? if not then ur stuck in kiama, but if u do then u can try the rec park? or come up 2 kiama downs try the sick beaches or daytrip it down 2 gezza...also some nice beaches
ahah thnx fort he advice... but i live in kiama downs u goof.
If i was on schoolies why oh why would i be on an online forum!?
Now THAT would suck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)