• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Kidman upsets Aborigines (1 Viewer)

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
jb_nc said:
if you dont think some dumb cunt abos complaining about a woman playing blowing into a hollow stick with dots all over it boring and worthless, you need to get off the anti-depressants
If you find this debate boring then why are YOU here?
just wondering. I obviously do and I'm not on antidepressants btw that's pretty dumb cos that means you are saying that everyone on this thread is stupid if they find this discussion interesting.

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Rockyroad said:
If you find this debate interesting then why are YOU here?
just wondering. I obviously do and I'm not on antidepressants btw that's pretty dumb cos that means you are saying that everyone on this thread is stupid if they find this discussion interesting.
to troll the abo lovers

boris

Banned
HSC
fuckin abos, at it again. stole my p plates the other day, little fuckers

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
big8oyjames said:
my white teacher in primary school helped me out to play a didgeridoo. whats going to happen to her...or me? (she has 2 children right now)

It only applies to Aboriginal women.

So whether if she's white/arab/african/asian/latino/etc it has no effect, it's just a silly myth.

StringFever

HSC
I agree with what most people have said concerning this topic - there are heaps of other pressing issues including the Australian Indigenous community, I don't know why the media (and the individuals) decide to make such a big deal about an ex-pat playing an instrument (which was probably requested by the Hollywood companies or the German show itself, who do not understand the Aboriginal tradition)

georgefren

HSC
I agree.

It might not have been very good of her to disrepect the Aboriginal customs. But I'm sure she had no idea of what those customs were, so you can't hold her accountable. She would never have done it if she had known - for the simple fact that she would have anticipated and tried to avoid this blaze of bad publicity.

There are much more pressing issues that need to be dealt with concerning the Indigenous populations of Australia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)