Kill Bill (1 Viewer)

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
no, the film is greater for the split, leaving the cinema i was completely satisfied and wanting to see the 2nd.

i dont like movies that get cut up due to time restrictions and with tarrentino, you need to let him work, not cut him short. kb would be shit if anything was cut out of it, let alone a whole hour.

victor..cleaner

cleaner
HSC
Kill Bill erection

whoops! did i say erection?!
this film does get me quite excited and the next week will kick ass for tarantino fans
14th Kill Bill vol 1 gets a dvd release
22nd Vol 2 is released in cinemas

man i can't wait, these films get me so pumped up, cinema is alive and kicking!

who else has a boner over kill bill (or maybe just uma thurman... what a babe!)

also, i wanna hear from anyone who had a problem with the film, i havent met anyone yet and i would sure like to hear your argument

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
ohgodohgodohgodohgod.. vol.2 ... 10 days ohhgod... *creams self*

victor..cleaner

cleaner
HSC
normally i wait a day until i see the replies to a post of mine, but in your case i'll make an exception....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHH

im so gonna cream as the film starts
at the beginning of vol 1 i was almost already in tears as bill shoots the bride in the head. from there onwards i was hooked totally. ran out of the cinema and bought the soundtrack (which is also gold) which is something i never do.
maybe it was the novelty of seeing my first tarantino at the cinemas (all others were on tape) or maybe cause it feels so fresh...i dont know, but i cant wait for next thursday.

whether or not she kills him is irrelevant, tarantino cannot fuck this up, even if he tried

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
everything ive heard about it say it fucking rocks and that tarantino delivers... i cannot wait... i keep playing the trailer over and over... bwuhahaha...it rocks.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
ive only seen the first 20 mins of kill bill.. and i cant wait to get it out on video.. its fucking awesome so far

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I want to see the first Kill Bill. If I like that, I'll go watch vol 2.

miss_salty

HSC
N/A
its revenge with style. I saw it with a friend and she was so squeamish with all the blood and stuff. I couldn't stop cracking up. kill bill just gives you this adrenalin rush. can't wait for the 2nd part.

btw i dislike thurman in that yellow suit. is it suppose to be a pastiche/mockery/whatever of bruce lee coz he was one like that?

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
i got Kill Bill on DVD ages ago.. pirated... really good quality.

Zarathustra

Dasein
The ficticious world of subject, substance, "reaso
HSC
I got the 1st one as well, though really bad quality - the camera's screen was thinner than the cinema so I couldn't read about 1/4 of the sub-titles:mad:
I was talking about the second volume - once its released it should be pretty easy to find, right?

Last edited:

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Trigger189
how come u only saw the first 20 mins?
i was watching at uni ovr the network, and the person i was watching it off got pissed off and did something to prevent me watching it... i shoulda just taken it, instead of watching it off their puter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)