• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

king Lear the most BORING book in the entire UNIVERSE (1 Viewer)

allstarr69

hi ppl
I am really GONE for king lear and to demonstate how GOne I am I dont even know how many production and how many readings and how many of your own productions/readings that you have to know.
So pls could someone be ery explicit and clear?
Also I am thinking of doing a family phycological reading with Richard Eyres BBC prodcution... is this a nihilistic reading or optimisic reading...
I dont know what other readings to do. i know Ive left this really late but if someone out there could give me or point me to a brilliant summary of another reading I be really greatful.

kizalia

Allstarrr said:
my target UAI is >94
man 94 and you don't know anything about king lear like 24 or so hours before the exam ... haha you are living in a fantasy land .... yes maybe you can buy the marks?? i think that is your only hope ... but yes reading that made me feel a whole lot better about myself ;) lucky you do religion ... maybe you can pray for tomorrow ...

Last edited:

briggs

Your aiming for a UAI of 94 and you don't even know one of your english texts? I think you hav as good a chance of achieving that goal as much as a mouse has a chance of surviving a minute in a microwave.....

lucyinthehole

rather than being dicks, all of you could just quickly tell him/her that you need 2 readings and thus 2 productions to support those.

edit: also, english is not everything. this person can get like 70 in it, but if they do well in their 4U maths (!!!) and other subject, mr scaling will be very favourable

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
i rang the good people at the hsc advice line (god bless those little ladies on their little headsets)
they sed 2 productions max.
but don't quote me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)