Kingsgrove North ?? (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I go NEAR there. A hole of a school, but it's gotten better of the years.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
hehehe! It's gotten better?? I'm a 10 minute drive from it... it's never been a good place :p but there are worse schools in Sydney.

Loz.. u go to S.U.C.K!! your school shits me to tears :p :p LOL, I play netabll against them on Saturdays (well, did back when the season was on) Really bad sports, terrible attitude. The only time I've ever seen anyone thrown off the court for attitude from from Irsula's, and it happened 4 or so times :p No offence, I got a few friends there too :p

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Who do you play for, what division? I play for S.U.C.K, you may have come against me, i'm a feisty bitch if I do say so myself.

Plus, it's MY school and it shits me to tears!! I will slander it's name :D

Are your friends in year 12?

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
mwahaha! LOL, There is this girl, I use to know in year 12.. Tammy? LOL, every person I have met from Ursula's knows her ;)

There are a few ppl at my school know from there -- Carlie, Therse.. but mostly the ppl I know are in year 11.. through work ;)

I played Cadet A's.. For Hurstville :) Which comp u in?

Hey, it would be worse. Could be Bethany ;)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah, Carlie and Therese left our school in year 10, I was thinking about Therese today actually. And yes, everyone knows Tammy!!

Ah, I had a feeling it could have been Hurstville. I play Cadet B for Kingsgrove/S.U.C.K. I think you may play against some of my friends, do you know Amy Radford? Hahaha, she's a firestarter!

Yeah, Bethany suck more :D

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
hehehe!!

LOL, different comp then, dunno whos in the team you play.. how did you go this year? You won the March Pass! LOL We got a special mention though ;)

.. there is this one girl, Abby I think her name is. I'm not 100% sure who she is though.. in the Cadet A side.. I hear alot of bad stuff about her... I'm not even sure if thats her name. LOL! Year 11, I think. It's funny, when I say I play against Kingsgrove, I hear about this one girl, and I'm not even sure who she is ;) I have a fair idea though :p But the side we play aren't that bad, LOL, they just get shitty when other teams beat them, and then they just give up.. Oh well. Kingsgrove won a fair few premierships this year though.. :D

Jason! Whats happening at KNHS? I heard that all the junior years where being shipped off to Hurstville Boys ;) They should send them to Narwee though.. That school is just sitting there collecting dust..

Where do you go, Lazy? Schools round here aren't that bad ;) Kingsgrove just looks like a detention centre and all.. ;)

Last edited:

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
They're fine.. just look at Airds High, or Sarah Redfern ect if you want fucked schools..

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
You don't happen to work at Hurstville/Roselands Maccas do you?

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
ME? no i applied at Roselands and got rejected rofl

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
totally off the "kingsgrove" subject, but i know people that work at both those maccas :p

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
LOL, me too. And no, not Hurstville/Roselands Maccas. But I do work at Maccas... why? LOL.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I know of a few Hurstville players that work at both of those Macca's, so I was just wondering if you were one of them.

Oh wow, I just took a look at your profile too and you're one day older than me!

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
LOL! Really???

So you know the O'Rourke twins? They're the only ones I know that have worked there... ;)

Hehehe, but nah, Not at Hurstville or Roselands :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Are they the twins that goto Bev Hills Girls? Coz I don't know them personally, but I know them by face.

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
Well fancy that! I go to Bevo Girls and know the O'Rourke twins hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)