Kip Mcgrath (1 Viewer)

HSC
i went to kipmcgrath for years 11 and 12 and ended up with marks of 85, 90 and 94 so no complaints from me! my tutor did a lot of work outside the actual lesson (marking, feedback on my major work etc) which helped a lot.

Tim.Kerrison

HSC
Maths power is fucking awsome, stop baging out that other dude...im in year 11 atm and thanks to maths power im getting 90-100% in advanced maths. Its heaps good and definantly worth the money.

MATHSPOWER IS FUCKING NINJA!!!:ninja:

NgoledgeTuition

HSC
Yes, Kip Mcgrath sucks.. FULLSTOP.. i run my own private tuition only a couple of doors down from kip.. they advertise like crasy but they charge an arm and a leg for look at your child push some stoopid buttons. As all the comments above they don't really help, and to all those parents out there who think Kip has made a difference in your kids education.. congrats you now know your kids are naturally smart.. Kip did do shit.

My point is...how does a computer explain to your child what they don't understand, any tuition that teaches "old school" (pen to paper) style will always be better then a computer program (sorry mathpowermum).
Then again some students are way beyond help!! the tutor can only do what he or she can to the best of thier ability in the class and then at home its up to the parents to keep an eye on thier work, nevertheless there are alot of shit shit tutors out there who at times can't even speak english properly but like a small fruit shop compared to woolworths we all need to survive.

Finally.. always ask your child if they are happy on a regualr basis with thier tuition... not just once or twice at the beginning..and CHECK THIER HOMEWORK!! thats the only way they can improve.

Affinity

HSC
Tim.Kerrison said:
Maths power is fucking awsome, stop baging out that other dude...im in year 11 atm and thanks to maths power im getting 90-100% in advanced maths. Its heaps good and definantly worth the money.

MATHSPOWER IS FUCKING NINJA!!!:ninja:
Maybe I am old.. but I don't recall a subjec called advanced maths in year 11

And you made an account just to post that 1 message? LOL

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Kip McGrath is awful. Thats because their teaching strategy is to stick you on a computer and push buttons. At no time when I needed help was help given, nor do I believe the teacher was competent, haivng to search through her notes to answer a simple question. Don't waste your time and don't waste your money. Sitting at home and studying from the book is far more enriching compared to the useless shit at Kip Mcgrath.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)