• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Kissing Compability? (1 Viewer)

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
jumb said:
You pretend that my post doesn't make sense, then make a reply. Either do one or the other.
no...now either pipe down or find something constructive to say...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Meads said:
no...now either pipe down or find something constructive to say...
Sure: You suck.

Also, look at me.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
jumb said:
Sure: You suck.

Also, look at me.
piss poor performance for someone who is assumably reputable...that is what happens when you start something from nothing...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Meads said:
piss poor performance for someone who is assumably reputable...that is what happens when you start something from nothing...
Nothing? Where else was I supposed to start!

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Epiphany said:
Last night, I got together with this guy who was an awful, awful kisser. No lip action at all, but 100 per cent tongue on speed. When discussing this with a friend, he suggested that people have different styles of kissing, (duh, i realise) and it's unreal when you both click like that.

Kissing should be romantic. Watching paint dry would have turned me on more, and I assure you I have no paint fetish.

In conclusion, my theory that "anonymous drunken pick-ups suck" is confirmed.

LOL

yeahhhhhh there are totally different types of kissers out there!
i once got with a guy, he was the nicest and hottest guy ... but when it came to the kiss.. he stuck his tongue in. no lip and went for gold with his tongue in my mouth.. u couldnt even control it LOL
made me never want to get with him again! NO matter how HOT he is...
big slobberers are also a no no. ugh.

Shaynie69

HSC
Epiphany said:
Thats funny to me. I was simply discussing my FIRST pick-up with a stranger, while under the influence of alcohol. And expressing what a shit experience it was.
The main reason for starting this thread was to see if people have had conflicting kissing styles with their partners. I just used a little anecdote to start the topic. So there.

Wow. Me a bimbo. If you knew me.. ah never mind. Lighten up.

dont worry about ppl saying your a bimbo or whatever half of them havent got lives anyway lol.

sxc_bubby

HSC
ha ha thats happened to me, one random had zero lip action, all tongue, that sucked, then anotha random decided that he would eat my face and it was all too much in the lips and the tongue, in the end i was trying to find a way 2 end it all because it was horrible, not to mention the fact that i was not even partially attracted to him anyway he just started kissing and kinda wouldnt stop.... and the best hook up so far has been another random, i think we had the same kinda style thing happening, it was magical, needless to say there was more than that intial kiss.... but yea i found the best and worst in the randoms, and both times i was smashed off my face, i guess you cant tell till your kissing them

wanton-wonton

HSC
markmooks said:
Last one night stand I had we were both trashed and her kissing style was more of a constant licking instead of using her lips. Kinda put me off her actually.
LOL ROFLOMOLOLOL!!!!!! MAKE WAY FOR THE ~~*ULTIMATE*~~ MAN WHORE!!!! *BOW*

Last edited:

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
lol :)

sxc_bubby said:
then anotha random decided that he would eat my face and it was all too much in the lips and the tongue
Same. Last guy i got with tried to eat my face while shoving his tongue down my throat... way way gross!
Soft and sweet with a slight tease... :uhhuh:

anjo___________

baaaallllerrrrrr
HSC
so.. practice is good..

and mayb get less drunk nd find a bf/gf so that evn if its bad u can eventualy get good again by practicing =D

sooooo... general advice from da girl is... not so much tongue.. more lip movement.. no face eating... got it =]

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
yeah nce i got with this guy who poked his tongue into my mouth while i tried to make move it a little with my own..(kissing is kinda grose huh)...so i kissed him again twice after that,and he wasnt budging ill tell you...he must have thought he was a good kisser because he just kept trying to kiss me again...so i kind of dissapeared..it was grose

sxc_bubby

HSC
lol no the one b4 urs... coz wen i was lookin in da thread that was the last one.... sori

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:
yeah nce i got with this guy who poked his tongue into my mouth while i tried to make move it a little with my own..(kissing is kinda grose huh)...so i kissed him again twice after that,and he wasnt budging ill tell you...he must have thought he was a good kisser because he just kept trying to kiss me again...so i kind of dissapeared..it was grose
Both my first and second exs were terrible kissers. We were all inexperienced, and I hinted to my second ex so many times that I didn't want him to use his tongue - because I just couldn't breathe. He never got the hint. :rolleyes:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i was the first pash for my first 2 boyfriends, but they werent too terrible. my 3rd had only kissed 1 other girl, he was pretty good. my current boyfriend is pretty good too.

my worst experiences:
1) sometime my first boyfriend frenched me so much that my jaw/cheeks hurt...and since it was my first boyfriend, i didnt know how to tell him to stop

2) it wasnt that bad as such, just kinda strange (i guess)...
the first time i met up with my current bf (before we started going out), we went to see a movie. afterwards he sent me a sms "would you think i was weird if i said that i really wanted to kiss you this evening. =)"

i went over to his place the next weekend. we were just chatting about random stuff...then we both went quiet - we were both thinking about the sms (he was hell embarrassed about it, i was just thinking about how cute it was). after a couple of minutes of quiet, me looking at him, him trying not to look at me;
him (embarrassed): can i [kiss you]?
me: if you want to kiss me, kiss me

we were in his bedroom, i was sitting on a single couch, so he went over and kneeled in front of me and started full on pashing me. it was nice and all, but it went for 5+mins (straight, literally)....he just didnt know when/how to stop. after a couple of mins all i could think was "you really havent kissed anyone in a while have you?" and "uhh..are you ever going to stop?". nothing against him, but i got a bit bored of straight kissing..so as you could guess, it was a bit of a relief when he finally stopped (i had been giving signals, but he didnt see them).
all i can say is i'm glad he hasnt done that again! and i'm glad my mouth didnt hurt afterwards. i love really love him and all, but seriously, that long is way too long too kiss someone!

X

xeuyrawp

Epiphany said:
Last night, I got together with this guy who was an awful, awful kisser. No lip action at all, but 100 per cent tongue on speed. When discussing this with a friend, he suggested that people have different styles of kissing, (duh, i realise) and it's unreal when you both click like that.

Kissing should be romantic. Watching paint dry would have turned me on more, and I assure you I have no paint fetish.

In conclusion, my theory that "anonymous drunken pick-ups suck" is confirmed.
Tongue-on-speed is the newbie's tactic for kissing, in my experience.

It would be better if you told him to slow down so it's better for both parties.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Tongue-on-speed is the newbie's tactic for kissing, in my experience.

It would be better if you told him to slow down so it's better for both parties.
not always.

repz

HSC
Sorry about hijacking the post
but its got me wondering, how does a guy have to kiss to be considered a good kisser?
less tongue more gentle wat
tips ladies
wats some pointers and things you hate

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i guess it depends on the girl repz. personally, a bit of tounge (not heaps), and a bit more in the pecks/nibble sorta area. basically, just remember to keep a variety - noone wants someone who only kisses in 1 way, it'll get boring very soon..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)