Kissing... is it really all that great? (1 Viewer)

Pierotte

HSC
Something said on TV... i think it was on the glass house... got me thniking. Do you really enjoy kissing? Do you honestly find it all that crash hot? Does it rock your world? Or do u just think somebody slobbering over your face is gross? Does kissing stand on its own or does it have to be leading somewhere?
My opinion would have to be that I cant really enjoy kissing unless i really like the person, or else its meaninglyess and ...well its nothing... getting with a random at a party just doesnt cut it....
In the words of Jeff Buckley
"kiss me out of desire, baby no consolation"
What are your thoughts?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Kissing is an expression of intimacy. It's not the actual action that people enjoy, but what it represents. It's deeper then just "slobbering over your face"

Pierotte

HSC
exactly what im saying... im just curious to know about people who accually enjoy the act. i.e.
guy: "ooo got with a chick last nigth, was so good."
me: "you didnt know her... youll never see her again... how was in enjoyable?"
the guy will then respond by saying its the only reason he goes to party's... he enjoys the act... and keeping tally... why?

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I love kissing. Like heaps more than could ever be put into words.

Pierotte

HSC
yeah i agree :), and no he hasnt had that look for years... i started to think that then on "seriously funny" last night they did a thing of him from only last year and he was wearing a dicky blue t-shirt, jeans SHOES and .... yeah , anyway whoever said they absolutely LOVED kissing more than words... why?

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Kissing isnt better than words. But kissing is nice, like a new tshirt or a warm raining night at the beach.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
What are you on about? It sucks when it rains at the beach.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Nah man, its the best time to go. No one is around. The sand is beautifully soft. Its like the world goes from too brightly lit to pleasant because some hand turned a curious dimmer down a notch. Plus the sound of the rain and the pastel horizon. Its nice.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Grobus said:
Nah man, its the best time to go. No one is around. The sand is beautifully soft. Its like the world goes from too brightly lit to pleasant because some hand turned a curious dimmer down a notch. Plus the sound of the rain and the pastel horizon. Its nice.
are u writing in prose today?

Pierotte

HSC
cept it sux when the beach starts to get that dead fish smell from all the damp sand... but other than that i have to agree... its just so lonely and great for being alone when ur in one of those mellancholly moods.. sigh

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
mr_brightside said:
are u writing in prose today?
As oppose to how I normally write in poetry?

I like the beach when it rains too because you are usually a lone and you can sit on the sand and look out at the water and feel like the whole human world doesnt exist and that there is only nature.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Im just feeling exhausted at the moment. Its been a heavy day. I think Ill have an early dinner and see if I feel any more alert.

HSC
i love the beach when it rains, but especially when it's really cloudy and just about to rain .. sometimes the sky and the sea are exactly the same grayish colour, it looks awesome. and it's really quiet except for the waves.

but uh, back on topic. i quite like kissing, as long as the other person knows what they're doing. i hate watching people kiss though, so i guess that makes me a hypocrite. kinda.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I was on the train last week and these people kept kissing, it was really pissing me off.

HSC
i think i said this in another topic before .. i don't mind quick kisses, they're cute, but when it just looks like two people eating each other for hours on end, it's just gross. take it somewhere else.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I thinking like this that gets me thinking about how much itd suck to live somewhere where there is no beaches or greenery. Id go insane in a place like LA if I lived there.

Pierotte

HSC
hahah yeah... and have you ever rea;osed the noises people make when they kiss... its really quite repulsive...
as for living in LA, i think what would such most is the pace of life... its all so damn mechanical and efficent with no escape...

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
It doesnt bother me too much if people kiss around me, but it does get to me if Im with a couple and theyll barr me to pash each other for minutes on end.

Or if people are really showy about it. Its like a slap in the face if youre single.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)