• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Kissing question (females opinion needed) (1 Viewer)

samthebear

HSC
its a friendly kiss that expresses affection with someone familiar (think family; its like a family kiss) - i do that all the time; mostly b/c i'm too short and too lazy to go on my tip-toes to do a cheek kiss. That is almost the kiss of death in terms of you having any chance to get involved romantically with her.
You know its a friendly kiss when its a light kiss and not a "I want you in my pants so bad i've to suck on your neck" kiss.

Sorry man, if you liked her chances are that she's already stuck you in the "Friends" bin. Once you're there its hard to get out of the "friends" bin and into the "Potential boyfriend" bin.

So:
more like

stop considering cutting this guy's grass you dickhead.
+1

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
a kiss is nothing. especially a neck/forehead one.</SPAN>
This

its a friendly kiss that expresses affection with someone familiar (think family; its like a family kiss) - i do that all the time; mostly b/c i'm too short and too lazy to go on my tip-toes to do a cheek kiss. That is almost the kiss of death in terms of you having any chance to get involved romantically with her.
You know its a friendly kiss when its a light kiss and not a "I want you in my pants so bad i've to suck on your neck" kiss.

Sorry man, if you liked her chances are that she's already stuck you in the "Friends" bin. Once you're there its hard to get out of the "friends" bin and into the "Potential boyfriend" bin.
But more accurately, this.

Friend kisses are common, especially for arty/creative type people. Don't worry about it.

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
she said you could cop a feel of her arse lol

what is there to think about

shes a slut who wants a bit on the side

give it to her you fagle

tlodg

HSC
N/A
I don't think she really likes you. Flirting doesn't equate liking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)