KKK offshoot targets Australia (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
"welcome overseas guest" ?

Although now the term is far from that.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
I think the fact that some of the KKK's policies are 'okay' is a bit misleading. It doesn't mean that we can tolerate the KKK. Any group with their general ideology, if left alone and permitted to 'recruit', will not only commit crime but do so with undesirable racial undertones that can fracture our communities. Worse still, if they are allowed to garner political sympathy, the undesirable effect to society will be amplified because their supporters are not drawn to the organisation by their 'okay' policies but by their racial and tribal policies.

jimmayyy

HSC
politik said:
Please don't continue to use the term 'wogs' in this forum. It is racially divisive and does not reflect the truism that all citizens are 'Aussies', and that the word 'Aussie' is not Anglo-exclusive.
i use the term "wogs" to catogorize a collection of peoples based on their race. do not use it to discriminate or offend and if anyone takes it that way they are misinterpreting it. my best friend of 13 years is Macodonian.

it is far easier for me to say wogs than "people who are decendant from European countries, mostly greece and italy whose parents came here in the 50's".

therefore, on the proviso you are not some sort of authority here and that was not an official warning (please, correct me if i am wrong, you are, and it was), i shall continue.

it is a matter of colloquial talk, not racism.

but thanks for your concern.

jimmayyy

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
lol you just get offended at everything dont ya?

if you feel its your duty to address everything on the internet so seriously, you need to relax and step away from the keyboard you internet warrior

dont take everything so seriously
how is my responding to a blatant error on a forum a) taking things so seriously or b) being offended?

it is neither.

i felt it was my option to address a fallacy concerning my suburb, and i chose to.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
People, get back on topic.

_dhj_ said:
I think the fact that some of the KKK's policies are 'okay' is a bit misleading. It doesn't mean that we can tolerate the KKK. Any group with their general ideology, if left alone and permitted to 'recruit', will not only commit crime but do so with undesirable racial undertones that can fracture our communities. Worse still, if they are allowed to garner political sympathy, the undesirable effect to society will be amplified because their supporters are not drawn to the organisation by their 'okay' policies but by their racial and tribal policies.
I strongly agree with this.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
circusmind said:
Meh. The commies will fight them in the streets, and we'll have solved two problems.
Number one: lack of regular street fighting
Number two: something to entertain bored QLD bogans between eggball matches and episodes of big brother

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)