Kmart (1 Viewer)

bethxx

HSC
N/A
For all those workin at kmart either previously or now, I just wanted we all could share the experiences of workin there. It could be anything!

I find it annoying to call someone down everytime the price did not scan out it should be, like theres supposed to be a discount tag but there are none of discount stickers attached.. Or the worse is when theres no tag. It takes ages for they to come down and the customer need to wait like ages. I feel really guilty, I know its not my fault but please the ones workin at these tags be more careful ! It puts pressure for both the customer and those workin at the checkouts.

Arowana21

HSC
N/A
Well i worked in Target in homewared section b4. Workplace is sorta similar so i will share some stuff.
I had 2 managers.
1st one was pretty cool, but he got sacked for stealing stuff.
2nd one was okay, he always hate consumers, because every time i tell him that customers are complaining about something that is mislabled etcetcetc he always says "fuking customers etcetc"

also i hate it when customers try to argue with you on something, that isnt your fault, for something you have no idea of. all i can say 'i will ask my manager'

HSC
bethxx said:
I find it annoying to call someone down everytime the price did not scan out it should be, like theres supposed to be a discount tag but there are none of discount stickers attached.. Or the worse is when theres no tag. It takes ages for they to come down and the customer need to wait like ages. I feel really guilty, I know its not my fault but please the ones workin at these tags be more careful ! It puts pressure for both the customer and those workin at the checkouts.
I wouldn't be blaming the staff there - perhaps direct that to unthoughtful customers.

bethxx

HSC
N/A
babikakez: some customers are brainless enough to wait long time at the queue and when its their turn, they just told me theres nothing attached on it! i cant believe it! And i need to grab this thing called PDE to check the barcode where usually i need to go to every register and even the Desk to ask for PDE which annoys other customers waiting in the line..AND they still demand good polite service. I know customer is a priority but they cant just do watevs they wanted. We also have feelings, dang Im so fired up

bethxx

HSC
N/A
arowana21: i liked your manager's attitude! so which target store u workin at? mite as well dropped by and see how your manager handle the customers.. I reckon he/she's more pissed than the customers are! hillarious! How long have you been workin at Target? I beleive these shits happen at all department stores.. Too much stuffs u cant help or avoid it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)