Know any good places to eat? (1 Viewer)

SaraAmorosi13

HSC
Seeking good lunch (or breakfast) within walking distance of city campus.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
i believe usyd deserves its own thread... as general discussion has other uni mixed in it...

i would personally recommend:

thai on king st (who wouldn't?!)
pasta at azzuri
pide at lvl2 wentworth
bring your own lunch

company_sin

HSC
Just about anywhere along King Street.

Since moving to Enmore (early 2006), I've been eating my way up that road like the hungry, hungry caterpillar I am!

emjayel

HSC
N/A
Newtown Thai/Thai II on King Street for lunch.
Spiced Deli in Broadway shops for breakfast ($4.50 bacon & eggs w/ toast) or coffee.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Urban Bites. One of the closest places to USyd in the Newtown direction. Can be pricey but is worth it and service is fast, and the servings are huge. On normal hunger days my friend used to go there and share a meal because the servings were so big and we'd still be stuffed.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
OMG, Urban Bites does the best breakfast EVAR.

Thai-la-Ong on King Street is bloody awesome as well.

On campus, the only decent foods probably are pasta at Azzuri in Wentworth (although I don't know if they are there anymore this year) and the turkish place on the bottom level of Wenty.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
There's a really good pizza place about 10 minutes drive west of USyd on Parramatta Road, I forget it's name, but it's really good. True story, not that anyone will be driving 10 minutes to get a pizza...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
There's a really good pizza place about 10 minutes drive west of USyd on Parramatta Road, I forget it's name, but it's really good. True story, not that anyone will be driving 10 minutes to get a pizza...
a name will tell us more... what's it called?!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
No idea. I only went there when my mum was in RPA, so it was a naturally convinient place to drop in, and it was cool. Um, it's a smallish shop, genuine Italian looking and uh, it's between Cantebury Rd and Missenden Road, so yeah. It's on the left driving west, I really don't have any more information than that. But really, there's heaps of good eats places around there, isn't there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)