Know any good songs?? (1 Viewer)

benv

HSC
you prefer to listen to music with "good bass" when you drive because your a douche bag, and want to attract attention..
Ahh...Actually if i wanted to attract attention then I would actually have a sub in my car...and stock Honda speakers can not attract attention...Its my choice...what the hell do you care maggot!!

R1NA92

HSC
Hey guys, I have a good set of songs that i play in my car, mainly RnB but i dont mind trance and hip hop and other music along those lines...Does anyone know either an artist or songs that have really good bass?? Im getting tired of the ones i havbe now..:music:
The Presets - Are You The One? (Van She Tech NYC Rush Mix)
Daft Punk Vs. Nicky Van She & Dangerous Dan - Around The World Again
Niki Belucci - Get Up (Kelevra's Keep On Remix)
Kid Cudi - Embrace The Martian (Round Table Knights EV Remix)
Bag Raiders - Shooting Stars
The Bravery - Time Won't Let Me Go (Van She Tech Remix)

Pretty much all in the electro genre.
Some of my favourite songs right now :)
Let me know if you like xox

chamelia

HSC
You obviously lack the fundamental knowledge needed to appreciate music on a personal level. How about you use this desire for new sounds to delve into the history of music and educate yourself? Pick a decade, or pick a genre - do a quick google for research and start with the classics. If you couldn't stomach that, how about exploring only as far back as late 80's - 90's and the emergence of the dance scene? You might find you start moving out and finding new music for yourself.

Ancly

Banned
HSC
N/A
or you could just listen to music that sounds good eh?

cdjm92

HSC
You obviously lack the fundamental knowledge needed to appreciate music on a personal level. How about you use this desire for new sounds to delve into the history of music and educate yourself? Pick a decade, or pick a genre - do a quick google for research and start with the classics. If you couldn't stomach that, how about exploring only as far back as late 80's - 90's and the emergence of the dance scene? You might find you start moving out and finding new music for yourself.
Im a huge believer in really appreciating music...

fundamental knowledge: forget social features, forget prejudice...does the song make you feel good? then its a good song...
if you dont, go find something you do

for a long time i preferred techno/hard trance for those reasons, but my all-time-favorites were a few metal bands. I slowly moved over to metal (symphonic, power etc) and very rarely listen to techno anymore....yet i can still appreciate a lot of other music, especially bits and pieces from older styles.

Im probably one of the few people who honestly enjoy a large range (although metal is definitely the main one)
for example my playlist on shuffle can go Apocalyptica, 2 Unlimited(theres some old techno), System Of A Down, orchestral, Nightwish, and back to Aqua.....yes i really do enjoy aqua (???)

benv

HSC
To the people that have been unhelpful.
I'm not just going to get all the music that helpful people have posted and just listen to it in the car, I listen to it and if i like it I keep it, if not dont worry about it..Simple really...

benv

HSC
The Presets - Are You The One? (Van She Tech NYC Rush Mix)
Daft Punk Vs. Nicky Van She & Dangerous Dan - Around The World Again
Niki Belucci - Get Up (Kelevra's Keep On Remix)
Kid Cudi - Embrace The Martian (Round Table Knights EV Remix)
Bag Raiders - Shooting Stars
The Bravery - Time Won't Let Me Go (Van She Tech Remix)

Pretty much all in the electro genre.
Some of my favourite songs right now :)
Let me know if you like xox
Thankyou :)
Pretty much the last three songs were the ones i liked the best
thanks again

Arctopus

HSC
To the people that have been unhelpful.
I'm not just going to get all the music that helpful people have posted and just listen to it in the car, I listen to it and if i like it I keep it, if not dont worry about it..Simple really...

im probably one of the few people who honestly enjoy a large range (although metal is definitely the main one)
for example my playlist on shuffle can go Apocalyptica, 2 Unlimited(theres some old techno), System Of A Down, orchestral, Nightwish, and back to Aqua.....yes i really do enjoy aqua (???)
ONE OF THE FEW?! Yes, you are one of the very select and important few who've been blessed with the gift of enjoying differing genres of music. Why is that you grace us with your presence, O ye of superior taste? What hath we to give but inadequacy? Surely a man (or may I say demi-god?) of such stature and importance can enlighten us, or somehow impart to us, the divine art of appreciating more than one genre of music.

Apocalyptica? Nightwish? Aqua?!

Go get fucked you pretentious faggot.

also, lol@triplepost

Last edited:

Tom E

HSC
A Millie Ft. Cory Gunz ~ Lil Wayne lol
This Modern Love ~ Bloc Party
The Prayer ~ Bloc Party
Freestyler ~Bomfunk MC's
Dance Wiv Me ~ Dizzee Rascal & Calvin Harris ft. Chrome
Mockingbird ~ Eminem
Its Too Late ~ One Republic
Girl And The Sea ~ The Presets
Track 01 ~ Ratatat
Dont trust me ~ 3OH!3
Journey Of The Featherless ~ Cloud Cult
Animal ~ Miike Snow

Ok thats probably enough, and a bit of a broad range. but they are pretty good songs, depends what you feel like driving to.

:)

benv

HSC
A Millie Ft. Cory Gunz ~ Lil Wayne lol
This Modern Love ~ Bloc Party
The Prayer ~ Bloc Party
Freestyler ~Bomfunk MC's
Dance Wiv Me ~ Dizzee Rascal & Calvin Harris ft. Chrome
Mockingbird ~ Eminem
Its Too Late ~ One Republic
Girl And The Sea ~ The Presets
Track 01 ~ Ratatat
Dont trust me ~ 3OH!3
Journey Of The Featherless ~ Cloud Cult
Animal ~ Miike Snow

Ok thats probably enough, and a bit of a broad range. but they are pretty good songs, depends what you feel like driving to.

:)
Thanks mate

shady145

Banned
HSC
stripper(remix) - akon does the intro, combination of artists, t-pain r kelly...

shady145

Banned
HSC
havnt heard it in a while but maybe
where my dogs at-DMX

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)