Kookas take gold!! (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Sweetless_Angel said:
when Jay Stacey played so did i so i am not down grading hockey because i meet the team when Jay stacey played
that is the most connfusing sentence I have ever read. Do you understand the meaning of the words "grammar" and "punctuation"?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm here to cheer on the fact we won gold. If YOU don't like it, fuck off.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
:rolleyes: I'm not putting up with this unitelligent shit, so all I really have to say is good on the Kooka's for winning!

Generator

HSC
N/A
Sweetless_Angel said:
Hell No People Have A Right For An Opinion
There is a time and a place. As Loz said, this thread is not the place and this is not the time. Bleat about Iraq in another thread where your comments may be relevant.

Anyway, what the hell? How did women finish fifth(?) and the men manage to win the gold?!? It's not right! Bloody unAustralian :p.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Do you think I care what you do? No, the point is you chose the wrong thread to state that in and you got all bitchy on me. That's your problem, not mine and FOR FUCKS SAKE, goto your english classes.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
omg they played that goal like 20 times yesterday, everyone's probably seen it by now

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
Huratio said:
omg they played that goal like 20 times yesterday, everyone's probably seen it by now
yeah spot on... how bad is Channel 7's coverage?? once a good moment comes up they slay it for the next 2 days. well over done

and the amount of ad's. or is it a bit of Olympics between Ad's?? SBS is killing it some much better....

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Must not have been a big night last, Russell Crowe's on the front page of the Tele :rolleyes:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Well, we know the country isn't in danger.

It's been a good year in diving.

neonazi

yeh the divin was awesome. the commentators didnt think he would get silver, they thought he had bronze in the bag. then he did a perfect dive and overtook the chinese olympic champ. a tru aussie performance!!!!!!
and did australia get silver in a relay this mornin? my dad told me that but he couldnt remember which relay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)