• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Korn, Disturbed, Hatebreed and 10 Years! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Did anyone go? it was awesome! although i could only get a seat and not a dancefloor ticket i had the best time and Disturbed were magnificent... as per usual! yay

punk_tartan

HSC
JessfromPenriTH said:
Did anyone go? it was awesome! although i could only get a seat and not a dancefloor ticket i had the best time and Disturbed were magnificent... as per usual! yay
i went it was the best fucking gig
i had seats but thyre were awesome seats, i danced and headganged the whole time.
hatebreed rocked, disturbed was great but koRn was jusr frigging awesome, metal aint dead baby and never will be

HSC
my seats were pretty good... u could see everything & i danced and all that jazz the whole time... i would have loved to have been in the mosh
did u see the security guards break up the death pits that were forming... it was so funny

punk_tartan

HSC
yeah i was in the middle like 5 rows back, pretty fucking awesome
yeah lol sercuity was hell funny,
i wouldve loved to be in the moish as well, i think a koRn mosh would be pure heavan

HSC
yea i was to the right of the stage but in th middle so i could still see everythin... i was so happy tht KoRn played shoots and ladders (my 1st fave KoRn song)... did u see Jonathan breathing Oxygen from a tank between songs?

punk_tartan

HSC
lol yeah , im glad they played freak on a leash cuz that prolly my fav song, the whole set was fucking awesome and was the sound :)

Adam

HSC
OK.

10 years = 5.5/10
Hatebreed = 7/10
Disturbed = 7.5/10
Korn = 3/10

I've seen better gigs for $10 - any many of them. The sound was crap, Korn are just boring and rubbish at not worth the money. Hatebreed the night before at Manning bar was a lot better then the whole night. Though I'm not a fan of disturbed, they did play alright, and I'd go and see them again.

An alright show, but hardly worth being on any sort of 'best gigs' list.

PS. I recorded Disturbed and Korn, and Hatebreed the night before: www.auslive.defpony.com

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
JessfromPenriTH said:
did u see Jonathan breathing Oxygen from a tank between songs?
My boyfriend went and I heard about that. He's really not that into Korn, use to. he just seems to throw his money around like that :/

Anywho, I heard not only that, but he didn't seem like he was performing for the crowd either. Kinda just looked straight ahead, didn't talk to the audience like most artists do to really get them involved. It was like they were going through a practice run and Jonathan was giving way with his lungs.

Sounds like you got a crappy deal if anyone went there to actually see Korn.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
i hate shit.
i want god to die.
i like the taste of blood.
where was i?
at home.
having a biiiiiiiiiiiiigwank.
life sux.

HSC
yea... i thought tht Korn didn hype up the crowd either, i was real pissed bout tht. meh its ok i really only went 4 disturbed but i thought tht 10 years were awesome too...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)