• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Kosovo declares Independence (1 Viewer)

-majaa-

HSC
boris said:
You idiot, I just told you my background.
Born and bred in Australia. That makes me Australian.

Parents are of Italian heritage but grew up in Australia too. That makes them Australian., that doesn't mean I have to adorn myself in the Italian flag and proclaim how awesome pizza is.

Oh the Croats killed half of the Serb population. How sad, I wonder how those in Kosovo felt when they were being ethnically cleansed?

dont call me an idiot GOT IT !!
well i asked you nicely ... fukk man no need to react in such a way...

go wave an italian flag.. watch me care.. see im not racist unlike some people here

and can you just get over it ... ur so pathetic grow up

btw what did serbs do to you.. since you hate them so much

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
-majaa- said:
dont call me an idiot GOT IT !!
well i asked you nicely ... fukk man no need to react in such a way...

go wave an italian flag.. watch me care.. see im not racist unlike some people here

and can you just get over it ... ur so pathetic grow up

btw what did serbs do to you.. since you hate them so much
You're a fucking idiot.

Stop posting. Right now.

boris

Banned
HSC
Serbs haven't done a thing to me.
This isn't about Serbs and my opinion of them. If you had followed this thread, you would have seen my initial post.
It was in regards to why Serbs on this forum claim Kosovo is useless without them, as though Serbia is this shining beacon of light in a shitty situation.
Serbia has nothing. So what if Kosovo cannot sustain itself without Serbia?
I don't know why Serbia doesn't just say 'Sup Kosovo, instead of a relationship based on parasitism, you can go and forge your own country and we can have a relationship based on mutualism!'

-majaa-

HSC
boris said:
Serbs haven't done a thing to me.
This isn't about Serbs and my opinion of them. If you had followed this thread, you would have seen my initial post.
It was in regards to why Serbs on this forum claim Kosovo is useless without them, as though Serbia is this shining beacon of light in a shitty situation.
Serbia has nothing. So what if Kosovo cannot sustain itself without Serbia?
I don't know why Serbia doesn't just say 'Sup Kosovo, instead of a relationship based on parasitism, you can go and forge your own country and we can have a relationship based on mutualism!'

well you were expressing you opinion about serbs.. but aniwaii go "google up" the situation between serbia and kosovo and you will see that serbia gives nearly all its fund to Kosovo, so that it would be a better place... so get that through you head and ok kosovo becomes independent.. what funds is it gonna have, not like america is gonna support them.. america doesnt give a fuk about them.. all they want is to put even more shit on serbia...
thats all i got to say =)

Last edited:

boris2003

HSC
That ethnic cleansing led by the so called dictator Slobodan Milosevic occurred on CNN, BBC, DWTV and other propagandic media corporations.

Under the law of the UN, self determination is only possible if the other side accepts and agrees to the demands of the self declaring autonomy/entity. The only exception is ofcourse the republic, which Kosmet never was and will never legally be.
However the territorial integrity of a country is much higher than the right for self determination.
See, both are outlined in the UN, however the right to self determination only works if there is a consensus of both sides, and if it gains the support of all the UN nations. In this case China, Russia and 8 other nations, out of the 15 that constitute the UN were against the independence. That is why, this is a violation of international law. But that again, NATO bombing on Serbia also occurred without the consensus in the UN.

Correct, not only the Russians have the right to veto, but the Chinese as well, along with the other 8 temporary nations in the UN.

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
-majaa- said:
well you were expressing you opinion about serbs.. but aniwaii go "google up" the situation between serbia and kosovo and you will see that serbia gives nearly all its fund to Kosovo, so that it would be a better place... so get that through you head and ok kosovo becomes independent.. what funds is it gonna have, not like america is gonna support them.. america doesnt give a fuk about them.. all they want is to put even more shit on serbia...
thats all i got to say =)
Kosovo has no less than four major economic powerhouses supporting its independence.

Did you stop and think that Kosovo doesn't want to rely on Serbia? As long as it relies on funds from Serbia it will never be fully independent?

America might not give a shi about Kosovo, but it doesn't give a shit about Serbia either. Nobody does except the Russians, and even thats questionable.

boris2003

HSC
boris said:
Kosovo has no less than four major economic powerhouses supporting its independence.

Did you stop and think that Kosovo doesn't want to rely on Serbia? As long as it relies on funds from Serbia it will never be fully independent?

America might not give a shi about Kosovo, but it doesn't give a shit about Serbia either. Nobody does except the Russians, and even thats questionable.
Get a life, you loser, if you don't know what the fuck you'r talking about, do not comment you ignorant piece of shit.

-majaa-

HSC
boris said:

go do some research first and then come back with some useful information that you would like to share

boris2003

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
What the, i did say 8 temporarily nations, meaning they are not the permanent UN members, but those minor members who change over time, from country to country. These include Indonesia, Venezuela, etc

-majaa-

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Of course you aren't

My bad, Stop acting LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD.

oh god youre so funny
but i fogot to laugh

umm ok .. the guy startd talking shit so i just replied simple =)

boris2003

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Maybe a source closer to your intellectual capabilities?

Wikipedia

Fucking spack.
You are a fucking moron. So what if the 5 countries have the privilege to Veto. Without the support of the other 10 non permanent members, a solution to the issue cannot be resolved. And yes I agree with Majaa, you should get a fucking life, you and your fucking wikipedia

boris2003

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
HAI GUIZ IM A SERB SO YOU MAST RESPUCT ME CUZ I CUM FORM GUDZ LAND

Kay?
Without a doubt, you are the most un-amuzing piece of shit ever produced

boris2003

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
ONLY 5 NATIONS HAVE VETO POWER YOU DUMB FUCK. NOT ANOTHER 8 OR 10 (lol make up your mind). NEXT TIME YOU PLAN ON POSTING, THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE
In the UN there are 15 nations. 5 are the major nations with the right to veto, but the other 10 have to right to support or not to support, and without their support, the veto is a piece of shit wrapped up in paper.

boris

Banned
HSC
-majaa- said:
go do some research first and then come back with some useful information that you would like to share
Research on what you fucking idiot?
What research do I need to do?

What, is there a magical webpage somewhere that is going to convince me that Serbia isn't a piece of shit country with zero prospects?

I don't fucking care! I support Kosovo's independence! I don't care about Serbia's historic ownership rights. I don't care that Serbs think Kosovo is going to fail as a an independent state. KOSOVO WANTS TO BE FUCKING INDEPENDENT. It was granted autonomy over 60 years ago only to have that fucking idiot Milošević take it away again.

Get the fuck over it. Not everybody is sympathetic with Serbias claim on Kosovo.

boris2003

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
The non-permanent nations, do NOT have the power to veto, as you stated they did. If they don't vote for, it won't go through (providing a majority), but the veto-holders can cause the Resolution to collapse with or without a majority.

Do you need to paint a picture for you?
Yes, you'r right, my bad, i didn't even mean to say that they had the power to veto, its just that word "along" that i fucking wrote, i meant to say that along with the other 10 non permanent states (along - that they do not support the independence)
Happy, genius,
you are still an annoying un-amused wikipedia freak

boris2003

HSC
boris said:
Research on what you fucking idiot?
What research do I need to do?

What, is there a magical webpage somewhere that is going to convince me that Serbia isn't a piece of shit country with zero prospects?

I don't fucking care! I support Kosovo's independence! I don't care about Serbia's historic ownership rights. I don't care that Serbs think Kosovo is going to fail as a an independent state. KOSOVO WANTS TO BE FUCKING INDEPENDENT. It was granted autonomy over 60 years ago only to have that fucking idiot Milošević take it away again.

Get the fuck over it. Not everybody is sympathetic with Serbias claim on Kosovo.
Not everyone is symphatetic with a croatian fag like you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)