Krudd Money + Christian Louboutin website= Win? (1 Viewer)

jennieTalia

HSC
Gorgeous bag.
Think I may be eligible for the 950 dollar bonus.
Bag costs 955.

But is it worth it? Should I spend money on something like mini laptop or whatever...

And any opinions on his new site?

There are a few things I'm a bit disapointed with, but the bags are beau, especially the ones topped with the little shoe gilt. His new shoes designs aren't his best, but aren't terrible.
The irritating flash video is a bit tacky :O, which I never thought he would do! And makes it v hard to navigate.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
don't.
if you're going to spend your money on anything designer, make sure it's something signature to the brand or classical. e.g. a chanel 2.55, a vuitton alma or fendi spy. i was going to say hermes birkin lol, but who the fuck can afford those now.
loub bags are neither. and i thought they were more expensive?

show me the bag, though.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Yes, piss all your money away on useless junk, well done.

johony

HSC
the stimulus package got rejected by the senate today. the government is going to put it through again, but it's only $900 this time.

chuckyhol

HSC
im flying to bali and banging hookers brah. and that way i have something i can keep for the rest of my life (memories and the clap)

jennieTalia

HSC
Well, the point is, if I'm getting extra money why not buy something I've always really wanted! I've budgeted the entire year out already so I can afford everything else.

As for the bag piccie-

I couldn't find the exact one I wanted. Sadly. So have found a pic of one that is reasonably nice.

http://bagwhiz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/34021-in-dl.jpg

I like the clasp, that's possibly my favourite thing about his bags :S.

Yeah, most of his are around the thou for bags. It costs a bit to import them, but as it's only a clutch it doesn't cost too much.

If this fails... and I sort of kick myself out of it, then I will get a mini laptop and a new HD video cam, because mine at the moment is sort of shared. And I need one for my course. Hmm.

Thanks to the first poster though.

Then again, feel sort of as though using the money outside of Australia would be ridiculous considering the point of the package (this is a random thought, which didn't occur to me before... dumb moment). Any ideas on good aussie brands??

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i can't see the bag sugar
but i can already say it's not worth it.

try mimco?

and cosmopolitan shoes in double bay has loub bags i think... oh no wait that's rene caovilla. caovilla bags have a similar clasp.

babe maybe you are best off getting things you actually need - unless you're parents will buy them for you.
then go shopping :)

jennieTalia

HSC
i can't see the bag sugar
but i can already say it's not worth it.

try mimco?

and cosmopolitan shoes in double bay has loub bags i think... oh no wait that's rene caovilla. caovilla bags have a similar clasp.

babe maybe you are best off getting things you actually need - unless you're parents will buy them for you.
then go shopping :)
Hahaa yeah, I buy all my own stuff, parents tell me to :p
But I've already figured out everything I need for the year.
Hmmm I could maybe buy something that costs a bit less, so that I can spend half of it on things that might be more useful.
I doubt I'm even elegible though, so I'm not counting on the extra money.

=)

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
Fuck you're deranged. The fact that there are other bags out there more stupidly priced than this one does not alter the fact that this one is already ridiculously priced.
whilst i do agree with you that this particular bag is ridiculously priced, i don't see $955 as being expensive for a quality handbag.
i personally wouldn't spend that much on an evening bag unless it was chanel or fendi.

my mum has a large quilted caviar leather tote she bought about 6 years ago. it looks better then ever and is triple the price of the clutch.
you have to consider these things as investments.

boris

Banned
HSC
it's not that expensive.
you are so insulated from the realities of life.

$955 for a portable storage device is fucking spasticated in the eyes of the majority of sane people.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i have no answer haha

but if i saw a birkin from the 80s i would *die* and probably buy it for much more then what the owner bought it.

see it's a cycle. us fucked up people with money to blow on shit.. we buy.. then sell.. others buy.. we buy more.. sell it later etc etc

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
i have no answer haha

but if i saw a birkin from the 80s i would *die* and probably buy it for much more then what the owner bought it.

see it's a cycle. us fucked up people with money to blow on shit.. we buy.. then sell.. others buy.. we buy more.. sell it later etc etc
lol the reality of life is going to be hilarious when it hits u

hope u are still posting when it comes

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i agree 100%

Luxury Exchange ™ - Authentic Hermes Rouge H Fjord Palladium Birkin 35 Cm Bag

i'm touching myself.
someone is going to walk into this study room and i'm going to be masturbating over a handbag.
oh dear god. that is beautiful.

EDIT: i have a birkin fund that i set up when i was in 8th grade, it only has about $400 but i wont touch it until i can buy myself an orange birkin. for real.

TO THE OP: DO NOT BUY THAT BAG, IT ISNT ALL THAT NICE AND IT WONT WEAR WELL.

Last edited:

Skeeta

HSC
agreed.
I'm all for spending the $900 (on anything, particularly items you would usually never buy) but at least buy a quality leather handbag that you can use until you die.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)