La musique francophone (1 Viewer)

chepas

HSC
Originally posted by sugaryblue
c'est vrai que la version originale est mieux? Alors je vais la tlcharger
Je viens de tlcharger celle de Patricia Kaas, et c'est beau ;) Je peux entendre ce que tu parles de sa voix. Celle d'Edith a toujours sa place dans le coeur alors... mais j'adore Patricia dans cette version!

J'ai tlcharg "Hymne l'amour", interpret par Patricia, en duo avec Johnny Hallyday, et pour moi c'tait horrible! La version originale est toujours meilleure que la nouvelle (si c'est vraiment la version originale?)... je suppose que les autres chansons de Patricia Kaas sont beaucoup plus belles que a. Il faut que je sois patient pour qu'iMesh puisse les tlcharger.

Jun Jun

HSC
Si tu t'intresses Patricia Kaas, tlcharge la chanson 'Vnus des Abribus' ou quelque chose comme a, c'est une bonne chanson ....
Et les noms des 2 groupes Belges .. je crois que c'est
1. Brabant Wallon
2. Brabant Flamand

chepas

HSC
Merci mille fois Jun Jun! J'oublie toujours...

Rcemments les infos sur la tl nous ont montrs un peu de l'histoire du Dutroux, et sur Le Journal sur SBS... Arlon se situe vraiment prs de la frontire allemande, quand tu tais l, sugary, y'avait-il beaucoup de mouvements et des gens qui traversaient la frontire quotidiennement?:D Je m'intresse beaucoup aux frontires......

Sugary, qui est le mec dans ton avatar? S'il est 'gorgeous' :D

Revenons au premier sujet alors, la chanson du film "Les triplettes de Belleville" est trs cool... tlchargez-la:) Mais la version de Benoit Charest est la meilleure. Le film sera l'affiche trs tt en mai je pense...

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
A mon avis, les plus belles chansons sont celles de Christophe, qui est un chanteur trs clbre. Si on a l'occasion, il faut tlcharger "Aline" et "Mere, Tu Es La Seule". Elles sont des chansons d'amour, by the way (?).

chepas

HSC
Oooh - listening to nice rendition of "Seul" by Don Juan streaming... very repetitve though.

chepas

HSC
Et "Vivre" chante par Hlne Segara. Qu'elle est belle (la chanson. J'ai jamais vu son visage!!)

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Her voice has a little bit of husky tone? Je ne suis pas certaine. Oh, si tu as cout La Vie En Rose dans le film 'French Kiss' . Alors, c'tait elle :)
Patricia Kaas is completely a typical french singer- but her voice is magnificent. I saw her on TV overseas and she had such an amazing presence.

Hmm...France has not escaped the Britney Spears pop princess thing...they even have their own clones, called Loree and Alizee...

But I must say, French rap is not half as good as english speaking rap. I don't think french has the same sort of syncopation we can achieve.

J'spere que a t'a plu. ALors, mon voyage en Belgique tait trs bien pass, pourtant un peu court. J'y tais pour trois mois comme un tudiant libre au lycee. J'habitais Arlon- la ville avec le process Dutroux (des nouvelles Belges au sujet de 'pdophile'?) Je peux dire que c'tait un experience inoubliable :) J'aimerais beaucoup y revenir un jour mais c'est un rve :)
Its amazing how such a small country can offer such an amout of great experiences. When did you go? I have been fortunate to spend around a month or so there about 4 times in the last 5 years, and I originally thought it would be a bit boring because of it's conservative nature, but apparently not ;) But I'm jealous- you went to school there? Lucky thing...Instead of Schoolis, if I do well, I plan to go there for a couple of months before uni :) :)

Originally posted by chepas
Mais je vais rendre visite au consul gnral pour essayer d'obtenir un passeport allemand (car maman tait allemand avant qu'elle est devenue australienne)
You have a German background, chepas? How interesting!

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by Persephone87
Its amazing how such a small country can offer such an amout of great experiences. When did you go? I have been fortunate to spend around a month or so there about 4 times in the last 5 years, and I originally thought it would be a bit boring because of it's conservative nature, but apparently not ;) But I'm jealous- you went to school there? Lucky thing...Instead of Schoolis, if I do well, I plan to go there for a couple of months before uni :) :)

I went from Jan to mid March. Wow, I envy you. Do you have relatives there?? I would LOVE to have relatives in Europe :) but unfortunately have none :(

It was a fantastic experience, sounds like cliche but it definitely WAS an adventure and like a dream (if I haven't said a million times already! LOL)

I reckon it's better than wasting your money on schoolies. It was just amazing going to school in snow!!! Oh, and as a bonus, you get free alcohols on the plane ;)

chepas

HSC
Wow, so many people with lasting solid connections with their country! Yeh, I have German rellies on mum's side, but we haven't spoken for aaaages, probably our lazy fault really, but yer, it will be cool to go and see them in their country - never been to Europe before :( But according the German law I don't qualify for the passport as mum lost her citizenship, even though she was born there to Ger. parents... an EU passport would have been mad!! Maybe I might immigrate there someday... hehe. Hey yeah, would you ever immigrate to Europe, or is it a place where it's good to spend a long time there but not forever, cos I asked some teachers who are European and they would never go back bhome mainly because of the cold!

I reckon it's better than wasting your money on schoolies. It was just amazing going to school in snow!!! Oh, and as a bonus, you get free alcohols on the plane ;)
That's it. Screw Coffs Harbour in December... save it for the Europe Fund... Not that close to the school mates anyway :p

But booze on the plane, doesn't that cause some sort of dehydration/DVT something? But all the same - free!

And waht's the snow like? not like this clumpy ice crap down in the Snowy Mountains, but like the real powdery snow that's soft, that I was expecting down there? like, what you see in videos and docos and stuff?

:dreeeaming:

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC

That's it. Screw Coffs Harbour in December... save it for the Europe Fund... Not that close to the school mates anyway :p

But booze on the plane, doesn't that cause some sort of dehydration/DVT something? But all the same - free!

And waht's the snow like? not like this clumpy ice crap down in the Snowy Mountains, but like the real powdery snow that's soft, that I was expecting down there? like, what you see in videos and docos and stuff?

not in Belgium...its kinda like sludge or just icy so you slip, and it rains and rains and rains:rolleyes...but thats cool, no complaints! ;) I might also go to Bavaria...

Sugary, I don't have relos there, its just that my parents were expats so we have lots of friends around the world from expat communities....I want to be an expat tooo...Will I ever make enough money to support my lifestyle? :D :

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC

oh well, where else can you get Vodka for free! ;)

The snow was fantastic, but it depends from day to day, sometimes, it's dodgy snow but sometimes you get this powerful snow stuff! like powdery, sometimes giant flakes of snow :)

chepas

HSC
lol, Dodgy snow. Along the road and all this lovely looking brown sludge. Mmmm. Must make for not-so-easy travel!

I remember in year 1, drawing these giant pictures and drawings of snowflakes and snowmen and all that. ANd doing those cutout snowflakes all elaborate etc... funnness!

Alors, en coutant la radio sur le net j'ai entendu une chanson de la grande Natasha St Pier... trs pop et trs Top40 tubes yuck, mais en mme temps c'tait quelque chose de beau pour couter pendant qu'on fasse notre travail l'cole.

Natasha St Pier - "Nos rendez-vous", "Tant que c'est toi"

Mario Pelchat - "Le bleu du ciel"

Les cowboys fringants - anything!! They're funny. But a lot are sort of regional Qubec jokes that I really don't get still... but one always supposes...

Les colocs - ditto! In particular "La rue principale", "Le pre nol, s'tun Qubcois"

Si je ne vous ai pas encore donns le lien - www.rockdetente.com/bienvenue.asp - la radio que j'coute la plus souvent.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
lol, Dodgy snow. Along the road and all this lovely looking brown sludge. Mmmm. Must make for not-so-easy travel!

I remember in year 1, drawing these giant pictures and drawings of snowflakes and snowmen and all that. ANd doing those cutout snowflakes all elaborate etc... funnness!
LOL true, slipped a couple of times. How embarrasing.
anyway, here's one of the few pictures that I've taken in snow (I regret, should've taken more!!)

http://www.geocities.com/almostdream/arlonsnow.jpg

chepas

HSC
This page is not available.
We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

For general questions see our main help area, or search for other member pages
AAH... I'll just go through the link in your sig.... never got to finish ur diary :p

EDIT: Saw the pic on the site - it's like a fairy-tale land!!! Like in the song 'Bring On Tomorrow' from Fame "But this fairy-tale land (fade's away as we goooooo, and we all have to say our goodbyes")...

Last edited:

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
AAH... I'll just go through the link in your sig.... never got to finish ur diary :p

EDIT: Saw the pic on the site - it's like a fairy-tale land!!! Like in the song 'Bring On Tomorrow' from Fame "But this fairy-tale land (fade's away as we goooooo, and we all have to say our goodbyes")...

AAARRRGGGHHHH, it was working fine before :( Maybe it's because I was updating it and kept checking the links, therefore, it's down for a while :(

umm... hopefully it would be back soon. sorry.

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
if ur desperate for french music.. just for study or something like that. Celine Dion. *shudder*

http://www.music-wallpapers.com/~french/
- can give u an idea of a few bands u might like to investigate

worst come to worst, go into a yahoo chat room and ask or just randomly download french stuff off winmx (or ur client of choice).

jawjayo

vast and green
HSC
Kyo!!! tout le monde doit aimer Kyo et Indochine... et peut-etre Carla Bruni sauf elle est un peu comme Axelle-Red - trop 'pop'. Il n'y a jamais un raison pour ecouter a Celine Dion. JAMAIS!!!!!!!

chepas

HSC
LOL. Celine Dion a des bons moments mais en effet j'aime quelques chansons en franais d'elle.

Carla Bruni n'est pas mal, mais je pense qu'elle est asthmatique! Toujours, chaque chanson qu'elle chante il y a d'oxygne:

Tout le monde est une drle de personne
Et tout le monde a besoin de respire..... :D

chepas

HSC
Ooh, grâce ß l'Eurovision j'ai découvert ce Jonatan Cerrada - qui était apparemment dans le World Idol qui s'est diffusé il y a quelque mois. Sa chanson 'A chaque pas'... it's been in my head for the past week! Argh..

Quelqu'un d'autre le connaît?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)