Labor Right Steamrolls Again (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I can't help but feel cheated that the Indies missed out on treasurer by 30 out of 1600 votes and international by 2 out 360 votes. We lost the newspaper and international... but at least we got sexuality?!? :(

Evilo

HSC
I think it just shows how ANUSA elections are full of popularity votes and a smear campaigns.

kretzy

HSC
Hardly a surprising result.

neo o said:
I can't help but feel cheated that the Indies missed out on treasurer by 30 out of 1600 votes and international by 2 out 360 votes. We lost the newspaper and international... but at least we got sexuality?!? :(
I voted for you guys and I'm really happy that Hugh got in! :)

Sammy-Blue

HSC
Evilo said:
I think it just shows how ANUSA elections are full of popularity votes and a smear campaigns.
Every election ever is basically a popularity contest.

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
i got asked 6 times, yes 6 times when i walked from one end of union court to another.

my mate forcefully handed out fliers to his dad's restaurant to whoever offered him refresh/energize bs fliers lol

Sammy-Blue

HSC
People seem to complain a fair bit about being "harassed" in Union Court, is walking passed them that hard? Maybe I'm just alot less pleasant than the average individual.

Sammy-Blue

HSC
I will continue living my life knowing even if I had voted it would not have made a difference to the outcome. That said, I did plan to vote I just slept in.

Evilo

HSC
Sammy-Blue said:
I will continue living my life knowing even if I had voted it would not have made a difference to the outcome. That said, I did plan to vote I just slept in.
some of the positions were lost/won by 2 votes.

Sammy-Blue

HSC
Evilo said:
some of the positions were lost/won by 2 votes.
Assuming I would have voted for the losing party that means they would have lost by 1 vote, my statement still stands unless there is some technicality I am not aware of.

Evilo

HSC
all i'm saying is that the voting was very close - perhaps your vote may have made a difference. It wasn't a complete energize overthrow.

Dichromate

HSC
N/A
Bit of a shame about woroni though isn't it?

Losing despite being clearly better, damn.
Students get the student newspaper they deserve I guess.

khing

King and Tyrant
HSC
Yes that was upsetting. They have done incredibly well with this year's woroni, and given another year it can only get better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)