Laptop wont turn on?? (1 Viewer)

jessi90

HSC
I came home from school and found out my laptop won't turn on at all. It is fully charged. I even charged it overnight to be sure, but the problem is still there. The laptop is about 6 months old only. I have 24 months warranty but I need to use the laptop asap so anyone know how long it will take them to fix it? Can somebody help please?

HSC
Depends what the problem with it is. Does it make any noises (e.g. hard drive whirring) or any of the LEDs flash? If you need it back fast you should just call them up and see what can be done, they're more likely to identify the problem too.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
jessi90 said:
I came home from school and found out my laptop won't turn on at all. It is fully charged. I even charged it overnight to be sure, but the problem is still there. The laptop is about 6 months old only. I have 24 months warranty but I need to use the laptop asap so anyone know how long it will take them to fix it? Can somebody help please?
Well if u take it back to the seller they might be able to retrieve files that u need from your laptop, but to do this they would remove the hard drive and this may void the warranty so they might not do it, especialyl if its under warranty.
But to fix ur laptop they would send it away to manufacturer which would take up to 1-2 weeks. I know this cause it happened to me lol

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
My laptop doesn't turn on when there's a fan error. AKA the fan gets stuck for some reason. Then I do something really technical where I blow in the fan to move it and shake it.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Try removing the battery, putting it back in and turning it on again.

jessi90

HSC
mr_brightside said:
Try removing the battery, putting it back in and turning it on again.

Winner.

I just took it to a local computer shop, and they did exactly that. Now it works fine

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
jessi90 said:
Winner.

I just took it to a local computer shop, and they did exactly that. Now it works fine
Did they charge you?...lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)