Large Hadron Collider - Death Threats (1 Viewer)

Will the Large Hadron Collider kill us XD

• Yes their will be a hole in th earth and it will Kill us

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • No nothing will happen

Votes: 88 82.2%
  • TBD (TO BE Decided) unsure

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters

u-borat

Banned
HSC
and what you get for believing in religion is abject stupidity combined with stoneageism.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
filthy atheists have a lack of belief. imo that is the stupidest thing ever. almost as stupid as you but i wouldnt go that far. :rolleyes:

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
melanieeeee, fuck off you radical slut. im sick of you fuckheads trolling around BOS. piss me off. you sluts drag religion into every iota of your daily lives. for fucks sake, this is an experiment, get the fuck over it, ok. srsly, are you doing a HSC subject trollology? srsly, just die.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
bigboyjames said:
melanieeeee, fuck off you radical slut. im sick of you fuckheads trolling around BOS. piss me off. you sluts drag religion into every iota of your daily lives. for fucks sake, this is an experiment, get the fuck over it, ok. srsly, are you doing a HSC subject trollology? srsly, just die.
lol god created all of us. why shouldnt we be 'dragging' religion into every part if our lives. you ungreatful atheist.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
melanieeeee. said:
lol god created all of us. why shouldnt we be 'dragging' religion into every part if our lives. you ungreatful atheist.
i am not a fucking atheist you fuck head. i just hate the fact that you radical Christan/Muslim fucktards have not one little bit of respect for science. you madam are a disgrace to whichever god/man you believe in. please, fuck off. its degrading to read your post.

go crucify yourself, and then wait till your blood drains, and then go meet Jesus and ask him about this experiment.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
bigboyjames said:
your mum is a joke for giving birth to a ganger like you. get the fuck out of here.
your mum is the joke for giving birth to a ass wipe who believes in science. you gtfo you ungreatful.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
melanieeeee. said:
your mum is the joke for giving birth to a ass wipe who believes in science. you gtfo you ungreatful.
ooooooooooooh your so smart.

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
melanieeeee. said:
this is what you get for believing in science.
Science is the reason you can post that on the internet.
:p

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
HNAKXR said:
Science is the reason you can post that on the internet.
:p
god gave us human brains, material etc. so that we can make computers and interwebs.

5233andy

HSC
I think it's got to the stage where too much intelligence is no longer a positive aspect of human existence. This is slightly off-topic, however, with the emergence of new technologies with weaponry and whatnot, one could ask what we have become. I mean, humans are often dubbed the most intelligent of organisms on this planet. Despite this, our actions appear to be the antithesis of this. Rather than use our capabilities for the good of humanity, we're destroying it, with failure in the realisation that we're all human, we are out there to destroy our own.

Anyways, back of track, the LHD, if the world does come to an end, tough luck, I suppose.

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
melanieeeee. said:
god gave us human brains, material etc. so that we can make computers and interwebs.
so god is all for science

5233andy said:
Anyways, back of track, the LHD, if the world does come to an end, tough luck, I suppose.
are you serious... they already started the LHC, they just turned it off for maintenance.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
5233andy said:
I think it's got to the stage where too much intelligence is no longer a positive aspect of human existence. This is slightly off-topic, however, with the emergence of new technologies with weaponry and whatnot, one could ask what we have become. I mean, humans are often dubbed the most intelligent of organisms on this planet. Despite this, our actions appear to be the antithesis of this. Rather than use our capabilities for the good of humanity, we're destroying it, with failure in the realisation that we're all human, we are out there to destroy our own.

Just because we're smart, it doesn't mean we necessarily use it all that well. We're animals, and slaves to our instincts and evolutionary heritage.

X

xeuyrawp

Kwayera said:
Just because we're smart, it doesn't mean we necessarily use it all that well. We're animals, and slaves to our instincts and evolutionary heritage.
I was at dinner last night with some shit family friends. One of the wankers was talking about how awesome his Mercedes and other cars are, his yacht, etc.

Reminded me of Darwin's view of peacocks.

Then I thought of you. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)