Last Chance: THE LAUNCH (1 Viewer)

Jonathan A

HSC
Just a reminder to all students (even non-students) that this is the last chance to reserve tickets for the Business Law Association Launch. The Association has undegone some changes (now called the "Business, Legal and Ethics Association").

Ticket prices has dropped, it is now $55 per person until this Wednesday (23 November 2005). Tickets must be finalised and payments can be organised in a flexable manner. Please email me if you are interested. Don't miss out.

This is a formal event with some fun. A perfect way to balance some end of year relaxing fun with an event to launch an important organisation. This organisation is for every students. It is starting next year and already has some great partnerships formed and more on the way, includingL Lawskool and Lawbooks.com.au (Australia's largest lawbook retailer).

Unlike any other university party: you can add the BLEA to your CV. The event technically will have some intellectual aspect to it along with dancing, three course dinner and drinks.

Let me know, contat details:
adamopjon@optusnet.com.au
0410 608 611

(If you need more time, contact me).

Demandred

HSC
bumpity bump bump

Come on guys, its the holidays, what else you do have to do ? If you're remotely related business/law or doing any units with business/law, you're welcome to attend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)