last minute advice on creative writing plz plz help asap (1 Viewer)

serge

HSC
sounds like you've put a lot of effort into it
go for it... it'll be much better than what you'd
write on the spot 2moro under pressure

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
A third-person perspective is always more challenging than a first-person perspective, as you have to make assumptions on their thoughts and feelings.

It's not a bad idea. The simplest ideas work the best.

fugazi

HSC
loza_87 said:
ok so we dont have long 2 go n i guess every1 is in panic mode n go their own shit 2 deal wit so if any1 can gie me a quick opinion of what they think it wld be muchly appreciated!!!

its damn creative writing lol i have an idea that i used in the trials but i wanst prepared enuf so didnt go 2 well, but i think the idea is good and ive worked on it alot so i jus need ppls opinion on whether they think it will do the job

my idea is that it tells the story of a girl growing up, 1st day of skool, 1st day of high school, getting her heart broken etc the usual crap but i have told it from someone elses perspective, it sounds as tho it may be a mother or sibling but its actually her teddy bear sitting on her bed watching her change n grow up, it sort of goes on a journey of its own as she gets rid of the bear wen she leaves home and the bear is found by another young girl n u can sorta guess it will go thru a similar journey again, is this somthing that will make sense and get decent marks or should i jus stick 2 something more reflective n typically safe??

plz help any opinion good or bad will be appreciated!!!!
Simplicity.

loza_87

HSC
ok so we dont have long 2 go n i guess every1 is in panic mode n go their own shit 2 deal wit so if any1 can gie me a quick opinion of what they think it wld be muchly appreciated!!!

its damn creative writing lol i have an idea that i used in the trials but i wanst prepared enuf so didnt go 2 well, but i think the idea is good and ive worked on it alot so i jus need ppls opinion on whether they think it will do the job

my idea is that it tells the story of a girl growing up, 1st day of skool, 1st day of high school, getting her heart broken etc the usual crap but i have told it from someone elses perspective, it sounds as tho it may be a mother or sibling but its actually her teddy bear sitting on her bed watching her change n grow up, it sort of goes on a journey of its own as she gets rid of the bear wen she leaves home and the bear is found by another young girl n u can sorta guess it will go thru a similar journey again, is this somthing that will make sense and get decent marks or should i jus stick 2 something more reflective n typically safe??

plz help any opinion good or bad will be appreciated!!!!

loza_87

HSC
yeh yeh i hear u , that wasnt my intention, i thort the idea was pretty straight forward anyway..n i havent gone crazy with details about irrelevent stuff it jus gets the point across in a few pages

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)