• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Last minute preparing for english? then read this! (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
I have finally completed all my English Assessments including the trial and I feel relieved.

For many of you, beware of the feature article, it caught many people off guard in Paper 2 and I heard "F***" spreading the airwaves.
So don't just learn your essay and consider some alternative like I did.

Sooj

HSC
In 3 hours my EE1 trial examination starts. I haven't even finished my essay for it. What the hell am I doing here?

rhys100

Violinkid
HSC
f3nr15 said:
I have finally completed all my English Assessments including the trial and I feel relieved.

For many of you, beware of the feature article, it caught many people off guard in Paper 2 and I heard "F***" spreading the airwaves.
So don't just learn your essay and consider some alternative like I did.
was that a cssa paper? what paper has the feature article in it?

merrymadi

HSC
Sooj said:
Referring to 1 of your core text, 1 BoS stimulus, and 1 related text. One. One. But it's good to have two for your HSC.

Remember, your supplementary text is literally there to "supplement" you, so you should be writing 2/3 Core and BoS, 1/3 Supplementary text.
Oh god you have no idea how reassuring it was to read that after stressing over how bad the exam went this morning! I only used one of my core texts (I'm doing Coleridge and only used 'Rime of the Ancient Mariner'), one stimulus and one ORT. Everyone else was saying how they'd used three Coleridge poems, and I was basically shitting myself.

I love you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)