Last minute study tips for half-yearly exams (1 Viewer)

Gandiva

HSC
The title says all. Lol, I know I regret that I didn't study in last two weeks but at least tell me some good advices and tips? :)

Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
1. It's never too late so start now.

What subjects do you do?

Gandiva

HSC
1. It's never too late so start now.

What subjects do you do?
Physics and Legal Studies, I am studying Legal Studies at the moment... I don't really know where to start to be honest. Some people said I should study my notes but my notes aren't great :l

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Try flicking through the syllabus and make notes based on the topics you have done. I don't know the structure of the Legal Studies syllabus but I do for the Physics syllabus. For physics, it is advisable to make dot point notes and write up the experiments you have done in class. Besides that, past papers are also advisable. If you need any, don't hesitate to PM.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't do either but for legal studies, read through the textbook for starters. For physics, familarise yourself with any equation questions you will need to do and review pracs.

Gandiva

HSC
Dont bother watching State of Origin, we never had a chance :(
Yeah... :'(

Did some legal studies syllabus (preliminary course) questions, that's what I have done so far. :/ ah what a depressingly feeling. Next time I'm going to study at least more than two weeks before the exams. :hammer:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)