• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Last movie you watched? And what you thought of it? (3 Viewers)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Has anyone watched the Boys?

the day after trials I'm gonna start binging it

• Love
Reactions: bcv

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
Has anyone watched the Boys?

the day after trials I'm gonna start binging it
I've watched the first three seasons and enjoyed it.
I watched some Gen V for context for season 4 but it was too bleh.
Apparently, season 4 isn't the best.
Let me know what you think of it.

Don't forget to listen to Deep's Deep Thoughts!!

bcv

HSC
do you guys use letterboxd, and if you do, what do you think about it? cause ive been using it for a while and i think a majority of the people are extremely pretentious or have some kind of weird superiority complex over what they like compared to everyone else.

HSC
do you guys use letterboxd, and if you do, what do you think about it? cause ive been using it for a while and i think a majority of the people are extremely pretentious or have some kind of weird superiority complex over what they like compared to everyone else.
i dont think theres a large amount of pretentious users (anymore at least), letterboxd in the last like 3-5 years has shifted heavily into the mainstream, that i know so much people that use it, who dont even much films often.

Reactions: bcv

bcv

HSC
i dont think theres a large amount of pretentious users (anymore at least), letterboxd in the last like 3-5 years has shifted heavily into the mainstream, that i know so much people that use it, who dont even much films often.
oh yeah, i do recall forcing some people to get letterboxd and they watch a handful of movies per year, yet i still believe there are some individuals who hold some weird superiority complex over the others cause their favourite movie is some underground niche indie coming of age movie shot by a shitty $10 camera. ykwim?

qweeosh

HSC
Aliens: prometheus for ext eng, it was really bad like the script was just... bad and it didn't feel like a horror movie but rather a comedy because of how stupid it was

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)