• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Last movie you've seen? (2 Viewers)

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Watched LA Confidential a couple of weeks ago, it was great but quite different to the book. A couple of things missing that I would've liked to see, but would have been difficult to incorporate. But a movie with Guy Pearce, Kevin Spacey and Russell Crowe? Not to mention many others. I'm there.

Also watched Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Awesome film, though I think Snatch edges it on the humour factor. The ending of this is the ending to end all endings. Yeah.

P

pLuvia

Epic Movie - Absolute piece of shit
Stranger Fiction - Quite boring
Blood Diamond - Pretty good

walrusbear

HSC
the illusionist

meh.
nice to see ed norton onscreen again - though you could ask for a better project.
looked ok. film itself was kinda silly and the ending was contrived AND predictable.
redeeming feature was paul giamatti.

Rinni

HSC
Hmm ok then lol Have you seen any of the other movies that go in that, well it's not really a series but they're all about the same guy. Like Along Came a Spider??

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
yep along came a spider is pretty good, generally im a morgan freeman fan, kiss the girls just didnt do it for me haha

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Rinni said:
Yeah I <3 Morgan Freeman. Thats prolly why I liked that movie lol:)
hahahaha i laughed ahsley judd is in a coma having some shock fit remembering everything and he walks in and says "no its ok you are safe" and she calms down HAHHAHA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)