last qu. oceanography (1 Viewer)

Nickl_pickl

What were we supposed to write for the last qu in oceanography? I had absolutely no idea...
it was the qu. "hydrothermal metal deposits can form in ocean environments. In order to locate such deposits a detailed study should be undertaken. This study should include blah blah...?

kalli

HSC
argh... dont do oceanography... i glimpsed at all ure piccis but and it looked crazy lol

Almost There

my goal in life is to be a trophy north shore mum.
omg i did that option-wtf??? we had done nothing for that-and worth 7 marks!! arrrgg!! grrr last two years ocenaography q were perfect-and we get a dumbassed stupid one!

well i bullshitted about how the type of sediemnt would affect what the actully minerals are...and the reason these things need to be deterined because its very expensive yada yada and the technology i went on ab9out how the water is so hot and there is reduced visability from the sulfer dioxide etc so other mehtods of visibilty need to be determined...it was the ultimate test of ability to crap...but i think i got about 2 or 3 pages out...so maybe i will get one mark :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)