last week of formal school (1 Viewer)

Ramboysf5

HSC
graduated an hour ago :(.

deputy principal had a speech where he told us, before he used to talk from the head because he had to. But today he talked from the heart, and was just very emotional. Even more emotional when my ancient history teacher started crying, and it shows that she cared so yea very sad :(

NEVAGIVEUP

HSC
We finished school at the begining of September and have been home since. Already, i'm missing school and teachers; it's a bitter sweet feeling to graduate i mean you've finished 13 years but then again its been 13 years in the same environment being 'spoon fed'and all of sudden we're forced to 'grow up' and face the 'world' which have not seen much of. Well as they say "All good things must come to an end" and high school has been the best years of my life. Lets see what the next few years hold for me!

Our graduation is on October 9th, yes it's late i know, but yeh - Can't wait!!!!!!:uhhuh:

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
obimoshman1234 said:
GGAAAHHHHH LAST DAY TOMORROW AND I AM FREAKING OUT

i have been at school for 13 years and i mean now we enter the real world and its just gah i cant believe it at all. I mean litreally whats going to fill the time during the weekdays now lol besides uni
Jesus, don't you have a job? I don't have time to study 'cause I have to work so much, will be the same next year... I don't get youth allowance and my parents won't support me besides the very bare necessities (which I'll have to help pay for next year)

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
graduation in two hours time!! how nerve racking!!!

The thing that annoys me, is that everyone at our school who ranks 1st in a subject recieves an award at graduation - i didnt rank first in any subject, but ranked 2nd in 3 out of 6!! no AWARD! bitch'd!!!

HSC
We get differently. They give award speciality in areas of attitude and industry so i only got 15 hours and 40mins to go until my school grad! Formal on 25th November.

EchoRyvre

HSC
I've been at school a year longer than most, on account of repeating year 11 when I moved back from QLD to NSW. Today, our last day of lessons, was a bludge ... they could barely be called lessons :) Cakes, drinks, basketball comps ... the whole year - a whopping total of about 20 - crammed around our laptops while we made slideshows for the grad ceremony tomorrow. I'm going to miss it *sigh*

"Welcome to the real world", as my English teacher in year 8 would say ...

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Finished today, we just had to go to school for a final assembely and to be clapped out. Many people were still recovering from the pub crawl

Ramboysf5

HSC
just came back from the dinner, was a great experience but just didn't feel to well. one student got dux of school, first in maths ext 1, bio,physics,chemistry and esl. excellent student and everyone was amazed

ASNSWR127

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
Jesus, don't you have a job? I don't have time to study 'cause I have to work so much, will be the same next year... I don't get youth allowance and my parents won't support me besides the very bare necessities (which I'll have to help pay for next year)
hear hear! its good to see the government helps its students soooo much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)