LAT results discussion 2020 (1 Viewer)

fleabag

HSC
Results got released today - how did everyone find it? Any thoughts on the mark distribution? Are you happy with how you went?
I got 91/100 (92nd percentile), so I'm personally really quite pleased (and surprised! I didn't do the practice test beyond planning an answer, honestly thought it'd go worse.) Means I won't have to sit it again next year, which is a lot of stress gone.

hellohowslife

HSC
Results got released today - how did everyone find it? Any thoughts on the mark distribution? Are you happy with how you went?
I got 91/100 (92nd percentile), so I'm personally really quite pleased (and surprised! I didn't do the practice test beyond planning an answer, honestly thought it'd go worse.) Means I won't have to sit it again next year, which is a lot of stress gone.
I failed

_b_l_

HSC
I received 85/100 (82nd percentile), so I feel relatively happy about my results! I was also very surprised as I, too, only scaffolded the practice response and thought I performed to a mediocre standard on the day.

I'll probably retake the test next year just to be safe (the LAT average for admitted UNSW Law Students last year was 77), but yeah, I feel very relieved that my results are in a high and competitive range. Congratulations to you as well!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)