Late 1990s- early 2000s (1 Viewer)

CommunityFan

HSC
OMG those were the dayz!!!

if you are at least born in 1996 or before that, you will understand what I'm talking about here my friends (or acquaintances/stranger/whatevs...)

these are just some of the music, there's tonnes more of great culture and media back then... who agrees that this was the last true blossom period of a culture before everything becomes a neo-culture today :biggrin:?

anything that you love, remember about back in the dayz please share here!!!!! where NOKIA phone was bulky and tough, where CD, cassettes and Analog TV still rule the world xD and where all the kids channel makes sense and meaningful or at least fun without being overtly out of context!!!

Laci55

HSC
I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. Your post will be rather good.

Quadro

HSC
N/A
if you are at least born in 1996 or before that, you will understand what I'm talking about here my friends (or acquaintances/stranger/whatevs...)
If someone was born in 1996, his first memory are at about 2002. year, or later. First concrete memories, about EG MUSIC OR MOVIES.
Soooo....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)