Late Penalties!!! (1 Viewer)

dhruva

HSC
hey i was wondering if anyone knew a link to the official hsc
late penalties guidlines..........

i handed my assignement in like three hours later than the period i had english but still in school time, at like 100 oclock ...
and my teacher still took off 20%
a bit harsh i think.

i meen isnt it 20% off if i hand it in a day late not three hours...

thanks

circusmind

HSC
Hand in an assignment late, you will be penalised. The real world sucks, hey.

HSC
internal assessments are meant to be dealt with internally i.e. by your school. your school policy is what you have to adhere to.

jirwin

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
We get 0 if we don't hand it up before 8:45am at the library the day it's due. Deal with it.
we get 0 if we don't hand it into the teacher at their staffroom by 8.30am.

~untitled~

HSC
0 if not handed in the day it is due. One teacher will even go to our house that night if we dont hand it in, or if we didnt come to school, just so we get our marks.... lol, thats dedication.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Thats pretty harsh. We have to hand our assessment tasks before the school day is over.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
We get 0 if we don't hand it up before 8:45am at the library the day it's due. Deal with it.
And what happens if you can't arrive at school by that time?

We get until the end of the day to hand ours in. usually. Although everyone just hands it in on the period of the class.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
We normally had to get ours in by 8.45am (start of school) to the Director of Studies, or whatever his new-fangled job title was. If we couldn't get there in time we had to call them on the day and then bring in a note later. I think we got 0 if it was late without a reasonable excuse.

dukey

HSC
Phewy..our school is OK with assessment due dates..actually very flexible. It may be handed in anytime before one hour after school i.e. when teachers leave the school grounds for home.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
owch thats pretty harsh. yeah , im with Shrikar.
our school doesn't penalize us as long as we hand it at the end of the day its due. there are exceptions though (like handing in speech transcripts before skewl) but they usually bend it anyway , so no-one ends up getting penalised xD

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
bringbackshred said:

We get until the end of the day to hand ours in. usually. Although everyone just hands it in on the period of the class.
Reasonable excuses are allowed, but we have to go through a lot of stuff to get that reasonable excuse through.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
we have 10% off for a day, this increases the next day to idnnowhat, then i think it's by the third day that 100% is knocked off.

HSC
bringbackshred said:

the school i went to used to let people hand it in during class period, but then people were skipping classes to finish the assignment and the school didn't want that.

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
We have no penalties, none.
And I absolutely hate it, it's not motivational, everyone doesn't do assignments and it's not an academic help in any way.

Emchem

HSC
We have to hand in assessment tasks before 9am, if we don't we lose 30% and then 10% every day after that.

Emchem

HSC
Amy Lou said:
We have no penalties, none.
And I absolutely hate it, it's not motivational, everyone doesn't do assignments and it's not an academic help in any way.
wow this is pretty ridiculous...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)