Late Periods (1 Viewer)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
thanks nat. better than expected. but i feel a bit harsh cause i feel so relieved and happy about it...but i never accepted it was a baby, i was just pregnant and that was that...sorry to anyway who sees it as a baby from day 1.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
lucy63 said:
i got pissed off so i just started taking my pill, hoping then i could take a month, then my period would come (i wasnt going to rely on the pill for conreception for a month of so though) and after i took the first pill my period came straight away.. i dont know if thats good or bad, but hey, its here at last so i dont care im pleased!
Few! Our lives can finally continue.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
mine keep getting later each month, its kinda okay though

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
You're a girl. Everything about you is irregular.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
The date i get mine has changed so much since i first got mine...why does that happen, its not irregular
I don't know, late month mine was late now this month its overdue im still waiting.. my body is going haywire

~~Jess~~

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
I don't know, late month mine was late now this month its overdue im still waiting.. my body is going haywire
yeah mines like that too. sometimes it comes on time, sometimes late, and up to like 10 days late. its very annoying.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
mine always came from 21 to 35 days. i was always un prepared and it sucked. so my advice - go on the pill, its fixes all those problems

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeah mine are like every 28/35 days, which sucks because schoolies is on sunday, i don't want to have my period at the beach, it's just that extra hassle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)